Glasia's Phase removal appeal (08/15/21)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Not applicable in this situation because that is a Phase discussion ban, not a server ban.
The reason for the removal is readding Suplerbz who got removed by staff for a specific reason which I found out after a research.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
It was not knowingly because firstly I thought that Suplerbz removed themselves by accident like I did one time on Phase by pressing on the minus on the right side of the screen next to your username by accident (cf. Phase: got somehow disconnected from discussion "Terraria" where you can read ingame chat). Only after Madofado was removed and I readded them and was removed and I read on Discord the discussion I understood that Suplerbz was removed by staff for a specific reason. Secondly I thought that the Phase discussion rules were the same as the chat rules of this server (i.e. no spam, no advertising, no racism, no caps etc.) which did not include this.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
The ban is fair because staff removed Suplerbz for a reason but I didn’t get that explained and if it was explained and I missed it I didn’t understand that Suplerbz got removed by staff and not by accident. Because I didn’t know that, I made that error.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will be grateful that you readd me to Phase because I now learned the lesson and I will in future if similar happens ask staff whether they removed the user knowingly or the user got removed by accident.
Another reason is that even in case of bad internet (i.e. good enough for browsing the web but too weak for getting on the Terraria server) I can communicate with you in real-time. If I get readded I could help out even when I can only go to Phase: reporting chat rule breaks or if someone writes that in survival someone cheats I could go to T-inv to get the evidence and quickly report them.

11 Likes

Bumping the appeal that it doesn’t close.​​​​​​​​​​​​

5 Likes

Bumping the appeal another time​​​​

5 Likes

Bumping the appeal.​​

6 Likes

Bumping the appeal the 4th time

4 Likes

I would advise you to leave it up to Staff to add someone into the main discussions if they are not in them, in case they were removed by Staff. Hopefully, I can address this problem in the future so that it doesn’t happen again.

6 Likes