Glasia's Phase search permission regranting appeal (2022-06-03) (Make Phase search working again)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Phase message search error

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not break any rules, if any were, because I thought the Phase rules were the same as chat rules (i. e. no spam, no caps, no racism, no insults, no s*xual text, no controverse talk, no impersonation, no inappropriate character name, no advertising, no filter bypass) + the rule mentioned by popstarfreas in
Glasia’s Phase removal appeal (08/15/21)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do not think that was fair that my permission to search messages in Phase got deleted. The reason I use the search function is to search profanity and then deciding whether to report or not and to improve my underdstanding about jokes. Popstarfreas said that such an approach was OK because he himself banned once impersonations 6-8 weeks after the occurrence.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’d like to get my search permissions back because then I will be able to find those who blatantly interfer with nice vibe by entering inappropriate text such as spam or the N word and then that they get punished accordingly to the rules to improve the chat vibe. I thank you for your effort in advance and wish you a nice day and stay at the server.

3 Likes
  1. What’s a phase discussion ban?

2. It’s the off-topic section. What u posted is a appeal

3. You got banned for reading a person name “Sublerpz” that got removed for a specific reason? Idk what’s wrong with it.

4. Wasn’t ur ban appeal accepted why r u making another one again?

5. I love peacock :peacock: too XD

4 Likes

1-3 that is related to my August Phase Appeal.
4 - this is because I cannot search anymore on Phase text.

3 Likes

This isn’t a serious appeal. It’s a “drastic measure” that he for some reason felt the need to make to bring attention to phase search not working(or something along the lines of that) despite the fact that Rofle is most likely completely aware of it

5 Likes

That’s why it is in off-topic

3 Likes