Ways To Improve in PvP?

Yep, it doesn’t have a space; it’s /loadout load trainingtangerine. Thank you.

If you read this Blanc, this petty issue has been resolved.

7 Likes

Normally I’d quote blanc on this, but im scared he’ll get me back later if i did so.
anywho, here goes another Blanc.

oh im stupid, thats why it didnt work

I’m not sure if solysis is wrong or if I somehow came across somewhere in the anti-acceptable…but hey, hard to stay regretful when ur vibing to the calamity mod soundtrack :stuck_out_tongue:

honestly did sorta feel that way, but I formally adopted the title when I started playing Hollow Knight. Also, what bug is Grimm? He looks almost like a cricket to me, but Nightmare King Grimm looks like a red moth… idk.

Indeed, this thread proceeds to be active for literally no reason. We are practically just repeating all the previous conversation’s points.

what do you exactly mean by ‘gimmickly’?

no

yes

kinda hard not to lmao, if you wanna play terraria you gotta know the community

the moment i saw this comment, Roar of the Jungle Dragon started
feel like its an adequate song for this, but i think the more reasonable option would be

FORGET HUMANITY, JOIN NATE/STUPIDITY

jokes aside, i feel like russ identified what an army of therapists couldnt
i guess my entire life ive been trying to convince the world to join my opinions, to agree with me, to be friends with me, when i never really needed to.
:NateTalkingDeepStuffMoment:

indeed

looking at this on ipad

also, ive been thinking… instead of trying to be what I can’t be (good pvper), ima use my ‘skills’ and experience in terraria to make a guide!
(is making a guide about vanilla terraria against rules? because most of those principles can be applied to zombies, pve, and survival)

4 Likes

Well this has become just a general conversation

7 Likes

Wasn’t there a do not email button.

User icon > preferences > email > everything never.

7 Likes

41 messages while i was gone, for less than a day?
Wow

9 Likes

lmao, thats me when i come back from a few hours to find 17 comments

6 Likes

Nate I honestly think your biggest weakness in regards to other players attacking you is either Bubble Gun spam or Crystal Vile Shard/Nettle Burst spam and maybe Crystal Storm/Magic Harp spam.

7 Likes

I do know you hate Stune but honestly who doesn’t it’s annoying

7 Likes

God I hate stune, even more than I hate tsunami. Every time I hear the strum of stune it seems to mock me for the countless times I’ve been killed by users spamming it. :frowning:

8 Likes

I hate all eol weapons, especially stune because its invisible to me, both the projectiles and the animation of the player holding it, making it hell to detect and attempt to dodge
not only that, but its wall pierce and does pretty decent damage, as well as stripping beetle set bonus in moments
that and the sound is annoying

5 Likes

Its still annoying? I thought it got a major nerf recently…

9 Likes

It’s just an annoying weapon in general imo, it gives me meowmere vibes.

8 Likes

Stune? is that what the starlight is referred to now?

8 Likes

stellar tune lol
starlight isnt insanely annoying if you have demon scythe

6 Likes

Oh, that makes a lot of sense.

8 Likes

Starlight is your basic spamclick melee weapon
wholesome.

9 Likes

Oh yeah the sound effects do suck, especially with how spammy it gets

8 Likes

to everyone complaing about emails, just do this (use snipping tool, its AMAZING)

there isnt really a good answer to that (what bug is grimm)

summoner is gimmicky to veteran pvpers who know its not meant to be used

j to the e to the r to the k
also i hope Ore0 doesnt come and say that

@NateTheGameK (i need to ping you at least once so you dont forgoe this message)

there are guides that arent about the terraria dg server, like for example, shown below, are examples of non dg guides, below this message, if you want to see.
How to make popstarfreas profile pic (including body, just like mine) rofle reference
Guide to Formatting (my personal favorite guide)
How to make a VIDEO! YOUTUBE

7 Likes

he’s a vampire moth

7 Likes

This word does not exist to us mobile players.

Autoswing intensifies.

9 Likes