Ways To Improve in PvP?

has quite a kick with a hint of moderator

5 Likes

still tasty.

6 Likes

No, explain this quoting tool. I’ve been using edit.

:o

How do you quote multiple posts?

oh found it :smiley:

Highlight > right click > quote

6 Likes

you just… did… it…

4 Likes

its not hard? just try doing it, ill show you

first quote

second

also i feel like its nate against the world

6 Likes

Either nate has to join the world, or the world has to join nate.

7 Likes

Just use a C O M R I M I S E
like apparently either nate needs to hate summoner to death or everyone needs to hang summoner on all their walls doors doorstops recreational furnaces recreational lampposts and ceilings. cant we compromise?

why do people call him that its a real jerk move this is why people are grilling on you not anything else

i will say this one more time (quote from someone else on this thread)

umm, it isnt bigger

yeah glasia, how dare you say hi, no wonder the autospam banned it

but seriously if someone doesnt reply good chance they are busy/already talking/dont reply to other people (pro tip, please DO this, it makes me others feel better)

mister sandwitch, think about it this way ; nate banned comments saying JusT GeT a ComPutEr/pC because he didnt have one, i think he knows full well that pc is better. i can list the benefits of a 9600 FPS computer compared to a 17 FPS computer but its not like it would make you get it anyways. if you had the money (and wanted to get it), you would already have it, but if you didnt ,it wouldnt mater (your opinion wouldnt be swayed because one is obviously better then the other but you cant get it)+
. so in short, if a computer magically appeared above nate, he would die. but if it appeared in front of him instead, he would use the PC over the PHONE.

i will try to compile all post talking about how summoner is no skill/skill in VANILLA

kinda rude, considering he did master FTW on summoner (i doubt you did that) (even i didnt do a Master mode FTW run, only master mode, much less without summoner.) like it is known for being weak and this madlad (nate ,not solorion)

Summary

• Im on nates side but he needs to stop playing gimmickly
  • Dont be mean to people as thats a jerk moke
  • Dont call mr.intellegent “mr dum” as its a jerk move
  • Dont judge what you didnt do (in this case summoner is hard trust me)
  • I am good at arguing (also i found out about the harmony of the terraprisma, as you need to nohit empress of light to get it, and summoners have low def, so its like it was made for them
  • Saying summoner is EZ NO SKILL INVOLVED is very very jerk move. First, it undermines work on 25% of the classes in terraria. second, even if it is too op, should we ban it from survival, or zombies, or VANILLA terraria?

but if you look in the dg memes channel,

this is a sneaky reference to how this entire thread is a joke!

7 Likes

lmao my reference is exposed

5 Likes

I would like to clarify on this post because its the one that boils my blood to the point it becomes gases, no, Bose-Einstein Condensate!

There is a back story to this name which isn’t from hollow knight (which even then, I’m the NKG person)

(Also, i didn’t read properly. turns out he DOES play HK)

Found under here V V V V V V

Like imagine you had nightmares every day, at the age of FIVE. And you trumped those nightmares. And all of a sudden, someone compares having nightmares at the age of FIVE and conquering them as well to a bug. Kind of a kick in the face right to him and makes him feel lesser.

Acting like that aint cool (notice how I used proper grammar here, when that’s not usually my style?)

Google “Inferiority Complex”

I would like to re-iterate on this point. When I say annoying, I refer to shunning other because you are a veteran. See the [[BELOW OFFER OR NO OFFER]] for more [[DEALS]]

Acceptable -

• Did you know i played terraria very early
  • i am a terraria veteran
  • i miss when i could mine wooden trees with axes

Anti-Acceptable -

• man people who werent in terrarias old days are verified losers
  • HA, you dont play terraria in its old days, you are such a wimp
  • im better then everyone else becuase i played early

If someone spams acceptable, they are plain spamming

also i have a feeling that someone will call my "bad speling slash grammer "" style stupid, unappealing and bad

I have a feeling a moderator will close this thread and I also think it will be Tejdxa or Popstarfreas

5 Likes

:thonkpeek:

Simping for bugs smh

6 Likes

Stop mentioning me holy fuck I’ve gotten 15 emails in the past 2 hours from you mentioning things the conversation has moved past from, stop white knighting nate, he doesn’t need you to hold his hand and defend you at every step of the way.
I know Nate’s name has a backstory, I saw this beforehand, I’m just making a point that calling yourself something like that is cringey, I don’t care why or how.

IF this were an RP thread Nate made to roleplay with people, this would be TOTALLY fine, I would even encourage it, but this isn’t, so stop pushing it at people, and stop defending it.
I don’t know who you are Solysis, I haven’t addressed you once, nor would I if you didn’t mention me 50 times making my phone ding a dozen times an hour >:(

being able to continue a conversation excessively isn’t good at arguing, it’s being stubborn.
Don’t idolize being a hardhead, idolize learning and being accepting of criticism, Nate handled this thread phenomenally well and was both accepting and understanding and polite in responding to all of what I said.
YOU are making HIM look worse. Stop it.

8 Likes

(also another email lol, sorry)
reeee

7 Likes

you’re fine, this is fair, I’m mostly saying what I said because they’ve mentioned me multiple times despite me NEVER addressing them, and they re mentioned me afterward after I yet again didn’t mention or talk to them at all. sob

8 Likes

wait if i just message does the person above you (in that case its you) get messaged?

this was supposed to be sarcastic sry if it seems egotistical

ok but yeah i think i will not message here (to argue) for a bit of time

6 Likes

turn off emails lol

6 Likes

proof madofado dont read

7 Likes

This is subtle “Go get a PC”. This reminds me of
https://pics.me.me/fight-me-on-ps4-oh-wait-you-dont-have-a-15519463.png
That forbad Nate

There was an error with antispam. So I used [i:Hi] to subvert it because I had no malicious intent like getting caps or an IP through.

How often Blanc played survival (singleplayer/here in Survival)?

I am too as long as Nate does not spam.

That is why I call HK Solysis show. And if Nate overdid RPs then they would have received a warning for RP.

I think the mods have following nightmares sometimes (this is just a joke):

• Me and Nate beating Blanc and Legolas with DHL spell tome
  • Me entering N word
  • Me spamming the chat
  • Solysis loving a green person (Luigi)
  • All regulars hack

Yes I agree because also no one can say you cannot be a car veteran if you didn’t drive a VW beetle.

This is just forum friendship. And from the others I want to say: “Sorry for spamming your e mail without knowing your e mail address”

Provide an example of Nate RPing in ingame chat. I see Nate only defending summoner.

The @ or quote mention?

:imp:

Now the thread evolved to talking about e mails.

6 Likes

Sorry for pinging you Blanc, but I just want to ask you if this loadout really exists:

6 Likes

I just did a quick search in PvP Lounge. Try it without a space. I’d do it myself… but it’s also 10:30 p.m. on a school night.

7 Likes

Blanc be like, yesterday: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA stop the email spam, Nate, Glasia and Solysis

6 Likes