Ways To Improve in PvP?

The reason why Summoner was never meant for PvP is that it requires little to no skill to master.
You have mastered Summoner which still doesn’t but you NEAR any of the skill levels of other players in pvp lounge.

You claiming you can “beat non-summoner easily” is because summoner an easy class to master.
Whips have a high rate of fire and do decent damage while Rainbow Crystal Staff is a stationary summon that does shit damage.

Don’t even try bitching on about how RCS and whips StIl ReQirE sKiLl To MaStEr.
They do, but it will never be at the same level as literally any other class in the game.

7 Likes

erm sol, i meant that while im not summoner i can beat him, i have no idea what triggered you so hard even after i said i quit
and while rcs is pretty tough for mobilers to use, whips dont require much skill on pvp, they take loads of skill to use properly on vanilla
you just reset this thread back to step 0, now we gonna have an inevitable debate on VANILLA summoner
vanilla summoner is… volatile subject. I have no idea why. We are all classes- cant we just agree lol

6 Likes

Then consider the conversation finished.
No need to go further or add more conflict.

9 Likes

I didn’t want to spend an eternity giving the kit a bit of a vanity, so the first set of things I found that I thought looked neat is what I used, and it happened to be an orange-ish dye.
I already knew the kits intention, and wanted it to be easy to remember, thus training tangerine

8 Likes

Breh I have a gaming PC that dies simply by opening up Chrome LMAO

7 Likes

I think the graphics card is old thats probably partially why it is also in need of an update.

8 Likes

in the end, nate knows bashing classes is wrong because everyone else is doing it and does it anyways

that means everyone is a jerk ()

also solorion adds a third person that someone could refer to if they say something like “Sol, look at my build”.

Solysis -
solorion
SoalrDiety

4 Likes

large

7 Likes

hahaha, you should see MFTW summoner, you wont be laughing then
when i say loads of skill, im talking from a MFTW standpoint, idk what ur at lol

6 Likes

bubble gun lingers in your nightmares.

6 Likes

not in vanilla xD
as a summoner on dg pvp tho, yes it does

5 Likes

Why is this still an ongoing topic? I’m getting the feeling this is becoming a designated area to just hate on each other lol.

6 Likes

Are we talking about Vanilla pvp?

6 Likes

im not sure were even talking about pvp anymore lmao
should rename this ‘Nate’s Twitter’

4 Likes

it gives flavor to the forums.

5 Likes

No, I’m asking.

5 Likes

don’t rename it to that.

5 Likes

you realize you can use quotes and stuff and not triple post
otherwise that blanc up there would be very irritating to scroll through, as if it isnt now

4 Likes

Yes, I realize that it’s no big deal.

5 Likes

The flavor must be spicy huh xD

6 Likes