TimDrinksWater's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
He never told me how he got banned but I read the rules here and yall got the entire declaration of independence for some rules golly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I’m assuming it probably was but then again idk how he got banned so. I promise to follow your college essay worthy list of rules though lol.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because im not my brother and I want to play the zombies mode with some of my buddies. I wont swear, i dont even know what button is for the chat, I just ft with my friends lol.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format, insert a link into Q1
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

Aight I got it, pls look at it

4 Likes

There’s no way to tell who’s behind an an account at any given time. You are responsible for anything that happens on your character on the server, such as disregarding chat rules and warnings:
Picsart_24-01-15_18-56-04-243

4 Likes

Lmaaaaaoooo that’s wild :skull::skull::skull: I’m screenshotting this and sending it to him hahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Alright, sure, but you still need to take responsibility given that this happened on your account. Regardless of who did this (because again, we can’t tell), either you don’t do it again or you make sure your “brother” who may or may not exist doesn’t do it again. Okay?

4 Likes

Yeah I understand g. My fam uses a separate email for gaming/movie services and my bro made it originally so yeah I get that part that y’all can’t verify me. but I give you my word that I won’t act like a fool like this clown. I texted him those screenshots and all he did was heart my message lol

But yeah I’ll uphold y’all’s rules no problem

4 Likes

So is my account like unbanned or nah?

4 Likes

bro why arent you responding? At least give me some confirmation.

4 Likes

I suppose we’ll see.

Because I wasn’t around for enough to respond

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Well he definetley broke
#4 Racism / Discrimination

Racism, discrimination and hate speech are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.

and

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

and prolly this one

#6 Religious, sexual, political or other

Religious, sexual and political or other related divisive discussions are not to be held within the server. These create divides between players and/or are not suitable for the Terraria audience. At least one warning will be given as long as such a discussion does not turn into a violation of S1#4.

So I get these rules and Ill uphold em just fine, but golly yall have butt tons of rules, like I get it, my brother tim was way outta line but these rules make it sound like I gotta watch everything I say

4 Likes

Those are the right rules, but you need to quote them, not just copy and paste them.

3 Likes

Alright dude Ive had it. This is beyond stupid. I have to quote the rules? You told me to tell you which rules he broke, I did that. I dont even care at this point yall are making this waaaay harder than it has to be. I tried my best to follow your a million steps just to get this far. I am not my brother and YES I know you guys have no way to verify that, but all you need to do( and Im sure you can do this) is just monitor my activity in game. But honestly Im done trying to appeal this, you are wasting my time and all I wanted to do was play with some friends.

But then again I am not going to go wasting my time arguing with someone who cant even decide their own gender.

3 Likes

Yes, you do. Take a look at this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

I’m not asking you to specifically quote the rules to be mean. I’m asking you to specifically quote the rules because it is required you do so for the appeal to proceed. It doesn’t matter whether it’s me handling your appeal or another staff member handling it in my absence. This is part of every accepted ban appeal in the current day unless the ban was unfair (such as being banned to a system mistake, it happens), and I don’t see how this ban is unfair.

If you’re going to immediately jump to personally attacking a staff member of all people due to a minor inconvenience then what are we supposed to expect from you on the server which doesn’t have 24 / 7 staff activity and a lot of players don’t even know how to properly report rulebreakers? Why should you be unbanned?

4 Likes

I dont want to be unbanned, I dont care at this point. Im not tech saavy and Im too busy with other stuff right now to care. Im not arguing that this ban is unfair, Im just a little irratated on how stupidly long and complex the appeal system is.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.