Ace's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, and I sincerely apologize if it caused any problems and made anyone upset.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I think it was fair due to my arrogance of using hacks.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think because I regret my actions and the reason I hacked was because I was a bit mad and I sincerely apologize again and I will never do it again. It was my mistake and I take full responsibility of my actions. Once again, I hope I can be unbanned if possible and once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. I wish to be unbanned and vow never to do it again.

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Here:
Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client are forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt.

Players violating this rule will be banned.

4 Likes

That appears to be copied and pasted, not quoted. It specifically needs to be quoted so we can move on, so please fix that when you can.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this will work since I am on mobile and it is a bit complicated but here:

4 Likes

Yup, that worked! Thanks for sticking with it.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Yes, I used a modded version/3rd party version of Terraria to play, which is not allowed.

2. Yes, I have uninstalled the 3rd party software and I have downloaded the original version of Terraria.

3. Yes, I understand my actions were wrong so I shall not repeat them and learn from my mistakes.

4. Yes, I am aware that I will not be given another chance and that I have to learn from my mistake.

Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes