Shadow The Witch's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Honestly I’m not sure if this counts as knowingly, I knew that you couldnt put too many letters in a message and so I tried dividing it by spaces, Example: a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a was basically what I did ingame, All I said after was: “Oh cool it works” and did nothing else- and then around 5 seconds later I got banned :'<

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I really don’t I had no intention of causing harm and all I wanted to do was see if something worked, TO my surprise it did but then I got banned. :frowning:

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I didnt even know that doing that could result in a ban, I just wanted to test something out, And all I wanted to see if it worked, I had no intentions of chaos behind what I was doing. I also really enjoy this server and all it has to offer and had no pure intentions of causing chaos with said discovery, I just wanted to see if something that I thought of would work, I really hope you do considering unbanning me :,<

2 Likes

You need to follow the format by providing a valid ban link for Q1. If you don’t have it, attempting to join the server will show it. If you’re on mobile, there’s a problem where it only shows the ban reason (the ban link) very briefly before immediately switching to “Lost connection”. The easiest workaround is to record your screen and go back through the recording slowly to make sure you can see your ban link proper, then you can use it for your answer to Q1.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

2 Likes

I put down the link- Sorry I was confused earlier

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was: (copied and pasted) #1:Spam “Spam is not tolerated in the chat. An anti-spam plugin is in use on the server to control spam while limited moderation is in effect; however, spam is punishable by Ban if the spammer shows no reluctance of future spam.”

Sorry if I got I wrong!

2 Likes

Almost there. You need to quote it rather than pasting it

2 Likes

Apologies for that, I hope that this counts:

2 Likes

Hello, please add the title of the section to your quote. I appreciate the effort but unfortunately we follow a strict protocol for ban appeals.

A proper quote can be found here

2 Likes

I updated the reply, Please check.

2 Likes

That still doesnt include the header

1 Like

Sorry about that, I’m really out of it recently- I think this should cover everything and sorry for making you spend so much time-

Blockquote

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

Sorry for all of my mistakes during this ban appeal, Thank you for still being willing to un-ban me.

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.