Blm's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Absolutely. My ban was definitely deserved.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
6 months ago, I was a terrible person. In those 6 months, although it was a short amount of time, I have changed my ways and no longer use racist remarks or comment. I also do not use controversial names. If you could unban me, that would be great, because I miss playing zombies with my friends. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

One thing I want to touch on before proceeding since, while you did say you won’t use that language again I think it’s still important to address:

Just… don’t try and use that, yeah? There’s no way to verify that or enforce it so in general just no racial slurs or other related inappropriate language.

3 Likes

I understand. Thank you for looking into this.

3 Likes

Alrighty. Let’s continue.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I believe I broke rule #4 Racism / Discrimination

Racism, discrimination and hate speech are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.

I also believed I broke rule #9 Character or otherwise, Usernames

Character Names and Usernames should themselves follow the chat rules.

3 Likes

I… don’t think S1#9 was broken? The big thing was the actual chat messages, I don’t see anything in the name that would break the rules. Regardless, though, you need to quote the rule you broke, not copy and paste it. S1#4 is correct (which you posted), you just need to quote it either in a new reply or by editing your previous reply.

3 Likes

Well I stated rule S1#9 because my name could have been considered controversial. The main rule I did break however, was S1#4. S1#4 states that the use of racism and discriminatory terms and phrases will result in a ban.

3 Likes

Yes, and that specific rule needs to be quoted, which means it should look something like this:

Please do that when you have the chance to. If you don’t know how, read the guide:

1 Like

I broke the following rule:

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like
  1. Yes. The use of racist terms and phrases is prohibited in the server.

2. Yes. To avoid breaking the rules, I will not disrespect fellow players by using terms that could hurt someone else.

3. Yes. I agree to not break the same rules in the future.

4. Yes. I understand that if I break the rules in the future, I will be banned and unable to appeal.

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like