Shadow's Descent Hardmode Party

3/15 -- Looking for a party to do Shadow's Descent (Hardcore) with me repeatedly
             target round is 12; this is NOT a party to obtain wish -- it's a dp farm party;

Let me know if you want to join me -- details of desired playthrough below.

Please read the below:
Farming for score

Mobile players can type /score in order to check their score.

It is imperative to farm points in order to survive higher rounds – we need weapons and we need lives.

In order to effectively farm for points we need a weapon that deals low damage to primary monsters. Attacking farmable mobs (primary) with high-damage weapons (10+ damage), such as zombies (any variation) and possessed armors, should should be avoided.

For shadow’s descent, a sentry user’s tank will suffice for farming points.

Abilities for Shadow's Descent

The only abilities that are useful in Shadow’s Descent are:

• Sentry
  • Dual Wield
  • Shaman
  • Coward

For Hardcore Zombies, Shaman and Coward abilities are useless.

(Shadow's Descent -- Hardcore) party rules
  • Run left stairs, stay left stairs
  • Keep attacks to a minimal until round 6, preferably until round 8
  • You fall into lava = you leave and get reinvited
  • Buy things when round ends (you have 10 seconds to purchase items and run back – be sure to familiarize yourself with map – especially if you plan on buying life or mana)

Sentry -- Light Spirit (Mage)
Round 1 Light Spirit Tank A
Level 1
Bank A
Round 2
Round 3 Tank A
Level 3
Round 4 Water Bolt x1
Round 5 Tank A
Level 4
Sniper A
Level 3
Round 6 Repair A
Level 3
Round 7 Tank A
Level 5
Round 8 Flying Knife x1
 Don't forget to invest in all your points into the bank and purchase when round ends 
           (bank sentry payout will be provided at round end/beginning)

Your sacrifice will be remembered... 
                                but you won't be around to see *how* it's remembered.

Lightswords etches your name in the book of Lightsword's rage caused by newbs!

For future parties, please use polls and date them in order to see who would like to join.

Shadow’s Descent Hardcore 3/15/2022
  • I want to join this hellish nightmare
  • I’ve escaped
0 voters
5 Likes

How did i get link pinged i am curios

4 Likes

I linked your zombie waves guide in text “primary monsters” – you’ll see the text I linked in “Farming for score”

6 Likes

oh i see it

(i dont think i will join because i dont real
ly do much dp stuff/xp grinding in genera
l

6 Likes

if u fall in lava, u ded but at spawn, so coward is not entirely useless

7 Likes

sadly you are wrong because it triggers by hp lost, not by you dying, so in hc your hp doesn’t reach low enough to trigger it, so it will not work
(saying it to the ones who will read and try, ik that Nether knows, thanks to Rylee. for discovering that Coward doesn’t work(well probbly not the first who discovered, but she showed me that it doesn’t))

7 Likes
Shadow’s Descent Hardcore 3/23/2022
  • I want to join
  • I’ve escaped

0 voters

Tru3thful is lying, they did not escape

7 Likes
Shadow’s Descent Party 3/23/2022
  • I want to join
  • I’ve escaped

0 voters

6 Likes

oh… i am late… sorry
(also sorry for fucking up yesterday)

6 Likes
Shadow’s Descent Hardmode Party 3/24/2022
  • I’ve escaped
  • I want to join

0 voters

nah, its fine – i would’ve messed up even earlier if you weren’t there haha

6 Likes

well glad i could join, also nice that i got there today as well, but yea sadly i gtg sleep now, so gl

6 Likes

heh was nice carrying you, ye noob

your theory play was interesting – I also used to play that way but the number of times I got murdered from monsters lagging into the safebox caused me to play the way I do now. I also now see a possible solution to passing round 12: playing non-solo so thank you for the experience

P.S. if you’re playing the guide style that I mentioned above, it is outdated and I won’t be sharing my current play since I hope more players will become better as they experience things for themselves – the main characters are still tank - bank - sniper - repair in shadow’s descent

4 Likes

Well i mean i play as i play with others, just mixing it up to also be able to do what i usually leave for them, but i can see why you changed this style to your other one, hope you will find others that can join you too, and i will try to perfect my own strat as well, and yea i try to farm as hard as i can so i can afford a bit more lives, but i maybe should just go for tank upgrades and make sure i have just enough lives to not die, and thanks for teaching that solo shadows hc is possible,
also glad you enjoyed carrying always nice to meet the best of the best, usually they don’t want to play unless they play with others like them, since it’s boring to play with randoms after all

4 Likes
Shadow’s Descent Hardcore Party 3/25/2022
  • I’ve escaped
  • Shadows and scary stuff are my thing

0 voters

6 Likes

as a guy who has had nightmares every night since my 5th birthday, ive had some serious experience with shadows and scary stuff lol

5 Likes

nice nice, good to know

5 Likes

sooo a question… when you make a poll, does it mean for that day or the next day?

5 Likes