That Was My Fault... Im Sorry

[Q1]: Provide the Ban link or number:
Link: Ban

[Q2]: Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes.

[Q3]: Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
That ban was not very fair bc i was not using exploits, but, i agree that i used glitch to get items on server.

[Q4]: Why should we unban you?
That is my favorite terraria survival server and i love to play on it. I wanna help players and i wanna find glitches for helping server to fix it. And it the only normal server with survival, so i wanna start playing it again and being good player.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

Oh and if edit something wrong then pls tell me what i did wrong and i will edit again.

6 Likes

Okey i done with edit. I hope that i made all good.

6 Likes

The appeal format is as follows:

You missed out some parts

7 Likes

Done. I think i made all good now.

6 Likes

You missed the [Q1-4] parts, they should be included

7 Likes

Kk i think now all is good. If not pls tell me where i missed something.

6 Likes

I suggest you read another ban appeal in this category to see how it looks like

7 Likes

I think i done my appeal. Idk what to say more in it. I said all that ik and all that it needs.

6 Likes

I watched other players ban appeal and ik how to make it now. I hope i made all good like in ban appeal rules.

6 Likes

You missed that part ^. You need to include the entire question

7 Likes

Im sorry if that link was not working. I edit reason in appeal so if link dont work you will see reason.

6 Likes

Im sorry for that question but why i cant edit my ban appeal?

6 Likes

try again now

7 Likes

Im done with edit.

5 Likes

Thx very much.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

I read all rules again but i little bit cant understand what rule i break. I was banned by exploit rule but i was not using exploit. I get items on survival world in terraria but i was testing a glitch on very much different items like armor, weapons, and some accessories. I was gonna delete that items after end of testing glitch and then i was gonna report that glitch but… I got banned when i was deleting the items and ending glitch test.

4 Likes