Example Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was lazy, and I decided that I didn’t need to read the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was certainly fair; my ignorance led to my ban.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I want to start by apologizing to whoever was affected by my dubious actions; I’m sincerely sorry I edited your creation. I am just glad that it had no lasting effect thanks to the efficiency of the staff and server. I promise never to do such a thing again. I realize my actions were undoubtedly in violation of the rules, I have read them, and unfortunately, I have also broken them. There is no greater shame for me than to show up here begging for my pass back into the server. If I can do anything more to prove my innocence, I will go for it. I’ve had experience as a staff member, and I know how dull, evil and unforgivable griefers are, and I apologize for the fact that I’ve become one of those people. You see, while I was breaking those blocks, I was oblivious to my wrongdoings, and I sought only destruction and chaos, but after, I realize my fault, and in desperation, I leave and hide from my actions. I am to blame, and I am the one who will take responsibility for the actions, and I will try my hardest to persuade you that I mean no harm and that my actions were those of a self that I will never give light to again. I’ve read the rules several times over in the hope to reclaim my dignity, and I can only hope that I will be unbanned.