I was banned because there's a zenith in the trash

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No. When I logged in into survival, I found a zenith on the trash. I didn’t knew that it was an illegally spawned item

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No. I was just looking in the trashcan for some items, then I saw a zenith just laying in there. I don’t know who put it there in the first place.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because dark gaming is the only server I know of which have zombie survival. It would be hard to find another server just like this, and if I did, it’s probably not as active as dark gaming.

4 Likes

I suggest you read the rules first to know what’s allowed and what isn’t. Not reading the rules will still make you liable.

That said, I banned you at 09:35(AM) UTC. At 09:29(AM) UTC, mynameisstarves said this

why im see zenith before ml ded
- Phase

You responded(09:29[AM] UTC):

i saw a zenith in the trash can
- Phase

3 minutes later at 09:32(AM) UTC Arkhos brought it up again:

meapling has a zenith…
- Phase

So I assume you were fully aware at that time you had a Zenith. I assume you also noticed that the people around you had pre-WoF gear. Wouldn’t a single person with Zenith among pre-WoF gear seem suspicious? You didn’t trash your Zenith nor do I think you thought much of it. That leads us to 3 minutes later where I banned you while you were using the Zenith

Why didn’t you trash your Zenith?

4 Likes

I didn’t knew the world already reset. I thought they already killed moon lord but the world is not resetting yet. That’s why I didn’t trashed the zenith. I didn’t noticed others having pre-WoF gears. I became ignorant after having the zenith.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1. Yes, I understand what rule did I break, I have also read the rules now too.

2. Yes, I won’t take advantage of the items I will find, especially if they haven’t beaten the boss that drops that item or need a material for that boss to get the item.

3. I agree to not break the same or any rules ever again.

4. I understand that this will be my last unban appeal.

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.