Rework gm lobby

Current is too big and i think better for

or

And create new one, more concentrated. It will linked with my next submission

1 Like

If im correct duel is planned to be worked on more and will be different from just pvp, and it may not be possible to put them in the same dimension. (though even if it is possible I don’t agree)
And most importantly, are you trying to suggest survival and pve should be merged? Theyre completely different things.

7 Likes

Guess, u didn’t understand me. When you enter player battles, you move in lobby where you choose - duel or PVP

6 Likes

Why did you create another topic for the exact same suggestion.

7 Likes

That’s why

7 Likes

What do you mean by that

7 Likes

They are close, but not same

6 Likes

Theyre the exact same thing though, not just close to the same.

7 Likes

No.
One about change gm map
Other about reworking pools

6 Likes

it is basically the same thing as this thing above.

I wont waste more time arguing, but if 2 suggestions are basically the same thing and required for each other, you should merge it into one.

(edit) oh wait, i was very confused about what this suggestion was supposed to mean. Anyways, what youre saying still isnt a good idea

7 Likes

Survival and PvE aren’t really minigames, so I really wouldn’t consider moving them to the Gamemodes Lobby.

Duels was originally embedded in the PvP dimension, but this was changed after 1.4. I don’t think this will be reverted.

7 Likes

I saying about creating special dimension for it, not gm

6 Likes

So what’s the point of this topic?

Please clarify.

6 Likes

Change gm dimension map

6 Likes

Do you mean rebuild it? The original post would suggest it would look different to work with your other suggestions (?)

7 Likes

For what purpose? It serves the purpose it needs to as of current. Other custom modes are in the works, which will be accessible through the Gamemodes lobby. Every other mode on the server doesn’t need to be in Gamemodes because they’re closer to vanilla, not so much a custon mode.

7 Likes

Finally first person who understood me

6 Likes

Move current map to my other suggestion with

Etc…

5 Likes

Quote where i said that

5 Likes

Duels and PvP will be essentially interchangeable with one another once step 3/4 of the following post is implemented, Duels as a Gamemode

This is already accomplished for all dimensions. By Rift.

7 Likes