A very large number of balance changes have taken place. For exact details and numbers on the changes made, please visit the PvP Manager HERE.
Frost Armor: Defense increased, Ranged damage decreased, Melee damage slightly decreased.
Despite being a hybrid armor set, Frost Armor functioned best as a high damage ranger, as such it was adjusted to be more in line with what it aims to be: a modestly tanky melee ranger hybrid.
Solar Flare Armor: Set defense unchanged, boots given a defense increase.
The boots offer a unique 15% melee speed and health regen, which has potential to be useful on specific hybrid kits in thwarting campier playstyles like beetle shell clockwork.
Valhalla Knight’s Breastplate: Defense reduced & damage changed from Melee → All.
Simply far too powerful, the defense reduction aims to punish users who use it often, and the damage change aims to prevent valhalla being optimal in cqc last ditch scenarios.
- Hallowed/Titanium/Crimson/Crystal Helmets: Defense of all non-melee helmets increased to allow viability.
- Molten Armor: Buffed to function as a Mage/Melee Hybrid with low melee speed.
- Dark Artist: Defense and damage buffed as a Mage/Ranger hybrid.
- Gi: Damage and defense buffed as a jack of all trades armor piece with low defense.
- Flying Dragon: Damage increase to compete with Eruption and Tune.
- Chlorophyte Claymore: Velocity increase to imitate 1.3 Christmas Tree Sword.
- Bananarang: Damage increased to allow viability.
- Nettle Burst: Damage increased to allow viability.
- Aqua Scepter: Damage decreased & Velocity increased to increase consistency of aiming in all cardinal directions, and keep the weapon fair.
- Clockwork Assault Rifle: Damage decreased to reduce the effectiveness of campy & tanky kits & playstyles that abuse clockwork high base damage.
- Onyx Blaster: Damage increased & shard damage decreased to allow for a more useful spread weapon without giving unfair potential.
- Phantom Phoenix: Phoenix velocity drastically increased to increase viability.
- Chlorophyte Saber: Velocity vastly increased, sword damage decreased, projectile damage increased. Psuedo wall pierce option in vain of starfury.
- Diamond Staff: Velocity vastly increased, damage increased.
Many changes were either not shared due to how small they were, or my brain being too small to remember them when going over the list, so be sure to check out the PvP Manager for the full list of details!
- Damage Variation: Lowered from 5% up and down to 4% up and down (10% → 8% variation)
- Position Desync Correction: Enabled, distance threshold set to 50. See this thread for more details
The arena has been updated, with a new tunnel at the top, a redecoration of the winter area, and a slight expansion of it too! We hope to see users a little more actively around this partof the map, and are open to future suggestions regarding the expansion and improvement of our arena!
Thanks to Cloode, Hunter, and Avery for their work in the above improvements!
Two tournaments are currently in the works, one is already being hosted by resident PvP weirdchamp @Madofado, and will begin on December 3rd, ending at the end of the month!
Details for this tournament can be found → here! ←
And the tournament’s bracket can be found → here! ←
The other is currently planned for early 2022, titled “Draft Tournament”!
For details on this format, check out the Challonge page → here! ←
More details on this tournament will be revealed in a thread created at a later date!