Mods ignoring my ban appeal moment

link to the unban in case a mod wants to look it over, been 2 weeks but probably bottom of the list since its gonna be an insta unban im sure :> well anyways im being ignored and feel sadge so if a mod can weigh in on this muchos appreciated

5 Likes

It sometimes takes a long time its just when the mods get around to looking at it
It is also worth mentioning that eerie assigned big russ to your first ban appeal who was inactive then and is inactive now which is unfortunate but if you are patient your appeal will be seen
(This may be incorrect as my knowledge of the server and leaders roles in limited but i am fairly certain that @Big.Russ was assigned to your appeal because he was the one that banned you)
I also found this My Story. mm which means that you have been banned before and that this is your second ban for the exact same thing (rule S0#4)
I have also counted 4 different ban appeals including the ones i have mentioned, one of which was denied and did not even have a ban link

4 Likes

i was advised to not start drama in my support thing so all ima say is 2 weeks with other appeals at least getting responses and mine none diesnt feel good. also im glad you fack checked i was ban for being “toxic” this time and last time for spawning too many invasions (pmoon and 1 fmoon)

5 Likes

Do you have the ban link for My Story Part 2 because im curious to see physical evidence what you were banned for
(Not that i think the reasons you gave were false they just dont seem like a good enough reason to be banned and big russ has a really strong argument)
The best reason i think i could give for why this your appeal is not getting accepted is that their is just not many mods on to see and work there way through them right now as some will have jobs and school, others will be on holidays and things and some are just inactive
The list i have compiled of active mods are:
@Eerie
@MrSandwich
@popstarfreas
@Tejdxa
@Tru3thful
I have made this list using this https://forum.dark-gaming.com/g/moderators if you want to check it out

4 Likes

Same ban link but he forgot to mention it: Ban

5 Likes

Madeira also makes a good point in this Close ban appeals only if they have been accepted or denied and not after a specific timespan that i didnt think about.

5 Likes

@Big.Russ came back to dark gaming

5 Likes

the appeal was handled by someone else already

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.