My Story. mm

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
nope.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes and no, some people wanted server events some didn’t and I wanted em as well so I spawned some to progress.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I only “summoned countless unwanted invasions” so that I and others on the server could get the loot needed to progress in the game, and while I am sorry that it annoyed some people, it is a part of progression in the game, doing those events.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format. Your answer under [Q1] should be your ban link, obtained by trying to join the server.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

dont give me a link my friend

5 Likes

Try now, I have updated the ban reason.

5 Likes

Is this really how everyone else felt about all of the invasions you summoned? I searched “pmoon” on phase and found this within seconds of searching:

It was obvious that people did not want the pumpkin moon, and you state “fallen if you dont like it just sauce me a dark harvent and ill not need anyhting else from pmoon”. It does not take 6+ invasions to get one item.

People continued to make it obvious that they did not want any more pumpkin moons, yet you continued. You even state “dont worry guys ill never use any more of my pmoon spawners” and yet people were complaining afterwards that you had summoned another one.

Also:

gamingman 6

I had warned you yesterday about summoning multiple pirate invasions, and it seems my point was ignored.

Plus this:

When I saw these in your inventory today and saw that you had summoned yet another invasion, I banned you. It is VERY clear that you intended to continue summoning invasions to ruin other players’ experiences, which I interpret as a clear violation of rule S0#4. This is no accident, I am not sure why you thought this was acceptable behavior.

5 Likes

bottom image: I don’t have much storage and if I/someone else needs to do those events for loot it is rather nice to be able to do them without grinding out the summons at that time

I don’t think you understand, if you also look at the logs about dark harvest cxco is wanting one after a few events meaning it is, in fact, somewhat hard to get one

if you also look people are rather wanting spooky wood, which might be a drop tied back to pmoons but what do I know, and if people are wanting that, that would imply that at least somebody is wanting pmoons to happen for progression loot

also in your same photo of me saying the stuff about the dark harvest I believe I did one more pmoon after that and dropped a dark harvest, then didn’t spawn any more pmoons, which kinda proves that I was, in fact, trying to get a dark harvest. You can see this from the afore mentioned part about cxco and the dark harvest, but in the end what do I know I can’t look at what was said to get any proof, and I am just a player with no say in the matter

5 Likes

adding on to last comment ask other people how many pmoons it took them to drop a dark harvest please, because I am fairly sure I am the only one/one of the only ones with one after those “countless unwanted invasions” as you so elegantly phrased it

5 Likes

I’ve thoroughly looked through phase history and indeed Cxco did need some spooky wood and the dark harvest, but they are one player, not the majority. Also I see later in the logs that Cxco was in the build dimension a lot, so it would appear that they didn’t need the whip that badly, or were waiting since they did not wish to spam the event. Regardless, the more I read the more I hear people expressing their distaste for you in chat.

Evidence:

5 Likes

also i just read that, go a few minutes before and look at the 2+ (I forget) people chanting frost moon, and take a second to think how it might not be all me wanting that last one, though that might be a bit big of a thought for someone like me to have

5 Likes

man im getting tired idk what else you want me to say you have nitpicked everything so far just make up your mind. either way I think the question is if i deserve crew or not, which like everything else going on is not my decision to make. I hate dragging things on longer than they need to evidenced by the 20-30 minute delays between everything said. As stated at the start of this reply, please just make up your mind on if i deserve to be ban and if i deserve crew.

4 Likes

I personally think you absolutely deserve your ban, I would not have made it if I thought otherwise. Also, I am not dragging anything out, rofle will be the one to decide whether or not you deserve to have crew perms, and he is not online right now, so you will just have to wait. If he decides that the ban is unnecessary then I will remove it, but for the time being the ban will remain until I hear back from him.

5 Likes

personally this right here annoys me to no end. you could have said on discord or at the start of this that there is no point talking with you since it gets me nowhere. i might as well just yell at my wall since both seem to be equally as effective at getting me unban. if you wish to keep talking here be my guest, but until someone who can actually make the final decision is here I am done.

4 Likes

Well another invasion was just started by Cxco just now, so I can vouch for you when you say that they needed the whip. The issue is what they say about you just now:

They themselves state you were summoning the invasions maliciously. Not sure what else you want me to believe.

5 Likes

bouta break my promise of not talking again since i hope this might go somewhere, daybreakLV asks if i was doing it maliciously, idk how you want me to prove it besides me just doing it to try and get the whip, and cxco says i spammed it yah because for summoners rn with everything being locked behind golem/ml all i can really do is just grind out pmoon for the whip

5 Likes

also idk why people would want the loot now but not then i feel like a lot of people were just doing it jokingly, ik in my opinion ayo 2.0 was expressing greviances about it in a sarcastic way since when i offered bat sceptres to people he wanted one

5 Likes

so we got any updates for me?

4 Likes

No, Rofle has yet to reply, and I am not going to wait any longer on making my decision.

People couldn’t get the items they needed because you were summoning the invasions before everyone was prepared for them, I have learned.

It seems like you do not see any issue with what you have done, as is evident here in your appeal and in my discord direct messages. All you have done is justify your actions, and that is not sufficient to getting unbanned.

Do you think I banned you on a whim, and then started trying to make a case afterwards? I already had some evidence on the pumpkin moons, and was online when you summoned two pirate invasions prior, and told myself if you summoned another invasion without proper justification, I would ban you.

The last time you summoned an invasion you only got two responses, one of which was a “no”. There were ~20 people online, none of which could be bothered to respond, and you thought it would be well-tolerated to just summon on this sparse of feedback?

I do not think this specifically is a very serious offense, but only recently do you seem even remotely apologetic for spamming invasions, and I am not convinced in the slightest that you would not just continue aggravating the other players like you have been if unbanned. If Rofle decides you should be allowed back onto the server with your crew permissions disabled I would be willing to change my mind, but until that happens, this appeal is considered denied.

5 Likes

Actually, I’ve had a change of heart. Since this is a relatively low-level offense, I think it would be more appropriate to give you another chance, and if anything like this happens again, I will pursue getting crew perms removed or keeping the ban.

Since you state you are sorry, I feel that you may be more inclined to not continue the unwanted behavior. If your intention truly was just to help other people progress and get better items, then please be mindful that there is a right way and a wrong way to approach summoning invasions. Usually it is best to ask the server if they are ok with the invasion, and if the majority wants it, then you are good to go. If you get a majority of negative feedback or no answer, hold off on it and maybe ask again at a better time. This will prevent 99% of the issues surrounding invasions. Having said this, I feel we can proceed to the next stage of the appeal process.

3 Likes