Hi, I'm Elric Walker!

I joined the server about 2 months ago, but I only joined this forum yesterday! Then I saw this, and I thought I would give a bit of information about myself!

I really just want to have fun and relax, and get as many achievements as possible on this forum.

I like to read books and play games

I dislike puns with a passion that burns brighter than 1,000,000 suns.

I absolutely love cookies

Anyways, Hi!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

P.S I hope you enjoy your stay :3

6 Likes

Helo

We have dont have more cookies sadly, We I Gave it all to Madofado (Today its his birthday!, and also tomorrow…, and the next day… You get the idea) Ask to him, or you can rob him also

Althought, i have this kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

And welcome to da forums!
Sorry, im too lazy to make a colorful text this time

7 Likes

Welcome. :cookie: :fortune_cookie: How are you? Happy Birthday.

7 Likes

Thanks! I will tentatively accept this kiwi :kiwi_fruit:, and will figure out how to steal all of the cookies from Madofado.

Speaking of which, how does he have 365 birthdays? Does he age a year with each birthday? If so, I can just wait for him to die in 100 or so days, right?

Also, thank you @Juan and @GlasiaVD23 for your welcomes as well.
I have a specific question for you Glasia: If Madofado has all the cookies, where did you get your cookies from?
And Mr. Intelligent, how in the world are you coloring your words like that. I took both tutorials, and neither one explains how to do it!

6 Likes

HE IS IMMORTAL>

to my knowledge, the cookies trade hands many times, and there are excatly 99 cookies in circulation 9they could just be lying0.

5 Likes

Wait, if there are 99 cookies in circulation, and I was just given 2 of them, that means I have 2.02% of the cookies!

…In theory. Probably.

As far as Madofado’s immortality goes though, do you mean immunity to age or immunity to death in general?

5 Likes

dont |ind this|__
Its actually 2.02%

the trick is to ask madofado

5 Likes

How do you color your text like that? if I had known how I would have been able to do the true percentage!

5 Likes

Here ya go, for colored text: BBCode & HTML Text Colorizer

5 Likes

Internet…

5 Likes

helo welcome to da gang :>

6 Likes

To get started,
read:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for pointing me to these topics.

Specifically, the one that has alleviated most of my confusion is Frequently Occurring Problems and what you should do to get help on the forum. I was very confused as to why I was getting no experience, but it explained why very well. So again, thank you!

Also, @TotallyNot_Sans , thank you for your welcome :>

5 Likes

I can speak in colors now!

5 Likes

I need to know how >:) teach me
also hello

6 Likes

Hi! The website I used was given by @Juan , and the link is

6 Likes

I am now fluent in Color!!!
tysm >:D

6 Likes

No problem, you really should be thanking Juan.

Personally though, by quoting him saying that, I got a new badge…

6 Likes

I am gay whip now muahahhaaa
ok last only colored chat lol i dont wanna spam the discussion

6 Likes