Hi, I'm Elric Walker!

Hello, meet the demon of Dark Gaming!

6 Likes

i am the noob of dark gaming

6 Likes

Ha! So am I! I barely know anything about anyone! Actually, that brings up a point:

Can someone give me a rundown of all the common people I’ll see online? Who do I not want to be on the bad side of?

Edit: Why in the world can you flag your own post?

6 Likes

rofle is a cool guy, but dont get on his bad side he isnt too hesitant with bans

6 Likes

Most vowel heavy usernames on DG Here is a bit of a list of those who I know are regularly here

5 Likes

Thanks! This should be very helpful!

Also, @NateTheGameK I will take your advice in mind, and try not to get on his bad side, or the bad side of any of the other staff members.

6 Likes

Don’t get on my bad side, which more or less means don’t call me something mean nor take my stuff. Otherwise ur ok.

6 Likes

that applies to everyone else lol

also this is the best new members oage since the one where i called someone bone stealer

5 Likes

4 months ago people got on my bad side, by error as seen on Glasia violating Community #4. But that got resolved.

4 Likes

if you get on my bad side, you will be relentlessly hunted by Brazil and be rickroll hunted by me

5 Likes

i hate that post becasue it proves that there are people that like posts that are good, and dont like all posts, makes me SICK

4 Likes

Heh skemor is le pvp progamer

5 Likes

skemor you are not expert programmer I AM
seriously tho im learning how to hack rn for my future job (white hat hacker)

5 Likes

See, I got a bit concerned when you said that you were learning how to hack for your future job. Thank you for clearing up that it would be white hat hacking, not black hat.

Honestly, I have some bad experiences with hackers in general.

Story Time!

The previous Terraria Server I used to play on was hacked quite a few times, by a person who was pretty much the definition of Chaotic Neutral and the person they were teaching, who was pretty much the embodiment of Chaotic Evil. Not to draw this into a lengthy story, but my friends and I lost all our stuff on that server, and eventually, we learned that it was all a misunderstanding: He thought that the server was a different server where the mods had abused their powers.

5 Likes

I said p r o g a M e r

5 Likes

eric do you walk alot?

4 Likes

cookies

Also, welcome to the forums lol

4 Likes

I try to walk a lot? Why do you ask?

4 Likes
thats a relief!
4 Likes

If you walk, make sure you follow the server rules. Else it may be that a shadow will be following you. Like one time they froze a hacker in zombies.

Hopefully I don’t sound too spooky.

4 Likes