What will be carried over to the next DTP?

Will special items (like vanities and titles assigned to staff) be reset?

8 Likes

Staff Titles will be copied over for active staff, and all Vanity items will be copied over.

9 Likes

So basically all of the items that players have created or obtained besides administration titles, and vanity items will not be carried over?

Oh and one quick question will crew role be carried over for those who bought it on the old dtp system?

7 Likes

Yes, it’s basically like starting again except for specific exceptions. If you have Crew in the current system, you will also have Crew in the new system as well.

9 Likes

Well rest in peace my 32 day ISAF tag I guess I will be remaking it :skull:

7 Likes

It will be a long while until that day comes anyway.

9 Likes

Still tho rest in peace everyone’s hard earned items that were paid for with credits when that day comes

7 Likes

I still have an unsettling feeling that when this does happen it’s gonna start a DG Forums/Discord World War

I really hope this feeling doesn’t turn into a reality…

7 Likes

Once this happens, can’t we at least have the option to keep some items besides vanity and mod titles or at least the custom titles and some commands? Because literally wiping an entire system that has been there for more than 5 years (that’s just a guess) is kind of a controversial move, after all, there’s hours and hours of grind behind all the stuff the players have. There’s items that have, at least for me, a special meaning that comes from different times, and to see them disappear is definitely something that wouldn’t motivate me, as a veteran on the Trading System, to continue using it.

I don’t want to sound selfish over a complete reset, but really, some items there have made part of my history on DG.

5 Likes

Hence why I posted what I did above your post

5 Likes

No items are carried over other than what I said. This is not the same system. What’s happening really is that this old legacy system is being shut down and a different one is taking over. You can always save the page of your inventory if you want to look at them again. And remember, this is not even happening soon.

For those who have been supporters for at least a few months specifically, I can manually try to accommodate them in a way that is fair (because they will have special perks anyway)

8 Likes

Will there be custom craftable titles?

6 Likes

I would assume so but idk

6 Likes

I think the legacy dtp was broken so the new dtp is nice

5 Likes

Are you going to alert us before you make this change? And is the new system going to have items at all, or what do you mean manually accommodate? Not trying to bombard you with questions, I just am curious for myself and the sake of others.

7 Likes

There will be opt-in testing before it replaces the existing system. Manually accommodate means seeing what the supporter wants to try to transfer and seeing both if its feasible and if it makes sense. There will still be items, but all of the custom titles/tags are not going to exist in the new system, and how custom titles and tags works will change.

8 Likes

Well, this is unfortunate.

6 Likes

Do dp, credits, and levels from the user’s account transfer with the website?

7 Likes

What’s with those who have their account banned? Will they suddendly be unbanned?

6 Likes

No, I’m not sure that credits will even exist.

If you mean their trading account specifically, I’m not sure.

8 Likes