DTP Poll Regarding Current Items

Are you alright with losing all current DTP items in the transition to the next system?

• Yes, I am fine losing all current DTP items.
  • No, I am not fine with losing all current DTP items.
0 voters

This is not meant to divide the community. I will not judge you for your choice, and neither should anyone else. Some users might be attached to the current system, as people are still trading for items they desire. Others may have been waiting for something completely new, and this new system intrigues them. Both are logical choices. This is aimed to give users a voice in the community. Nothing more, and nothing less. If you are undecided, please do not select anything, as this would skew the results. This will not effect the outcome of the DTP system. I just wanted to see if myself and the others I have spoken with are the obnoxiously vocal minority, or if we are really on to something. Feel free to reply to this topic, you can specify the reasoning behind your choice if you wish.

Refer to this BEFORE casting a vote:

8 Likes

i am fine because i started grinding for like 3 weeks ago and thats not a problem for me

5 Likes

Perfectly fine, thanks for your input.

5 Likes

lose my precious summoner title and my perfect color, my credits, and my boatload of dp? hell no

5 Likes

I’m not too keen on loosing absolutely everything I’ve worked for in the past few days and in the past…

5 Likes

This is the reason I am against it. A while back I spent actual money buying credits to craft a few titles and tags. The economy feels fair now too, which confuses me as to why it would disappear. Also, my color feels like my identity. It just feels like I would lose everything I have worked years to obtain.

7 Likes

My ISAF tag and Ace Pilot title is my Identity

5 Likes

They way you wrote this poll, even I would vote no, because all you’ve said is that the items would be deleted without any gain.

i.e. the value proposition is more:
Would you rather keep your items but have no changes to the DTP or would you rather lose all your items, but have access to new features both on the DTP and in-game?

9 Likes

Only if I get somehow the possibility to recreate the items I had on the old DTP after time (like accumulating money for custom titles there in the new DTP) even if it’d take me 4 months or so

6 Likes

How else are us veteran players to interpret what you’ve currently said about this potential change. All that stuck with me was that you said take a picture if you will miss your items.

This basically states you can either update with the new system, or be left behind.

8 Likes

We would need to know more about the potential new system to formulate a proper opinion. I was going to make another poll when I found out more.

8 Likes

Well, you don’t need to know anything to write the poll question differently, since the new system is not something you can look at or use it is purely a concept, and that entails what all new things entail.

Without that, you may as well write: would you be ok if all your items were deleted at some point?

8 Likes

I don’t quite understand why the poll question would need to be stated any different. I thought it was implied that this change is far in the future. Regardless, I do not think this would change the results of the vote. Whether it is tomorrow or in two years, I think people in general would not be ok with this.

If I am misunderstanding something, please let me know. I can change the question to be fairer to you too.

7 Likes

Are you sure? The first person that responded

It sounds like that hinges on them being new, which won’t be the case if this is far in the future. And how do you know that this is not the first time a voting user has even heard of a new system? Seems like the context is important otherwise I would question why, someone without reading the other threads, would even vote yes to this.

7 Likes

I can only perceive that Musacan’s opinion will change the longer they have access to the current system. No one wants to put effort forth knowing it will all be for nothing at some point. I’ll try to adjust this later after I think about it for a few hours.

7 Likes

I’m not so sure what I wrote in the linked thread answers much of why or what, it’s just about what will be carried over. Potentially that might also have affected those who participated in that thread without knowing about any of the other information.

7 Likes

I know that this will probibaly not change anything and i dont expect it to but i personally would rather lose all of my levels and keep the stuff i have equipped.

6 Likes

would we be seeing new commands/disabled commands working again?

5 Likes

What are the disabled commands?

6 Likes

!startrain, /invade, a few other things

5 Likes