What will be carried over to the next DTP?

Ok I wrote a bunch of explanations but overall it likely doesn’t matter compared to a small part of what I wrote which is:

There is one out, that is, while the system will be locked, there is a potential for anyone who isn’t ready, to stay in the old system, but only with their inventory. No voting rewards nor XP, DP, Leveling, Trading or any of the other dynamic features, just their inventory, and maybe also the possibility to move their items around in their inventory (that in itself requires something running to do those actions and may even eventually break).

And then, the players who don’t feel ready to engage with the new system can stay with their current items and if at some point they feel it is time to move over and start again in the new system, they can. Would that be enough to satisfy those who feel the need to keep a hold of their past items?

Also don’t forget, I also play legitimately in this system, all my items are obtained as any player would. I will too reset and start again and without any supporter perks to help me.

Oh and I forgot to mention, there will also be a testing period of which a player can try out the new system without any commitment, and the things done in the testing period will be reset, so it will be this testing period that will help ensure that the new system is in a good place before it becomes the one in use, and it will not do so until there is a consensus that it is ready.

9 Likes