What was your most mentionworthy moment on this server?

its 30, glasia, its 30

6 Likes

Like 1 then 2, then 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and finally 30. That’s also like 6*5

6 Likes

My best, enjoyable and always remembered moment was when me along FAdadadada rushed a survival reset, we rushed it so hard that we managed to beat Moon Lord in a Saturday Night. It was so fun obtaining Duke Fishron’s weapons before a Mechanical Boss and besides I had to use an improvised tank loadout to kill Lunatic Cultist.

11 Likes

broke a queen bee spawner (you know where this is going)

6 Likes

build?

and the queen bee doesnt despawn till all players die, so it will last for a very long time and could even dei to players killing it

5 Likes

One time the Intermission sign showed the word Iris

Yesterday in zombies there was a hacker (report is on the forum) on the map with the frost biome which had the house at the middle. And that map had as one of the highest weapon in melee the Pumpking Sword. The name i dont remember rn but I remember that it gives DP. I thought that I’d be exploiting the DP system if I stay with the hacker and only stayed there to collect evidence. One after another left because the hacker did trolls. When only me, the hacker and another non-hacker were there I whispered the non-hacker that they leave. I stayed only some more seconds to take the final screenshot and left. I don’t want to get a ban for exploiting.

5 Likes

Killing blanc in a duel (I didn’t win but this is still an achievement for me)

7 Likes

Got framed today at T.

I know that the duplicate cannot create an account but what if the duplicate does bad things and gets banned? Will I get banned too? Or are bans IP-wide?

I got told that the duplicate played in PVP And I am afraid of that that caused PVP to bug

5 Likes
  1. why is this in the funniest/coolest moment post
  2. This usually happens when you disconnect and your character is still on the server, unless someone actually joined with a Glasia character, which is pretty unlikely

No

Did they actually play, or just AFK there?

5 Likes

at least mentionable it was

I exited the server from Zombies yesterday

5 Likes

Doing this first (July 2019)

7 Likes

WTF is this. Wat?! Is this the power of Sentry or somethin?!

5 Likes

Holy shit that’s awesome, 2019 zombies was really broken lmao (also funny file name, engineer gaming)

5 Likes

they probably used an old sentry exploit called “doublebanking”

7 Likes

It’s very likely this is the Contractor ability, not the sentry ability. The Contractor ability allows you to double your points by killing a powerful enemy, a “contract”, hence the name. Within a few doubling times you’d hit the billions. Afaict, this was the first and only way to overflow your points, once you go over 2^{31}-1 or 2147483647, your points would overflow and become -2147483648

As you can tell, it has been disabled.

6 Likes

Didnt know that was a thing before. Really broken.

At first sight at his points I thought it was my mobile number for a sec.

5 Likes

I’ve had a few moments that are worth mentioning, such as being banned by Rofle personally, having multiple helper applications denied, having a very large private report made against me resulting in being demoted from staff, having alts reported for cursing (not at others, just regular cursing as allowed on the server), but I think the one I’ll go with is how I actually got my username.

Once upon a faraway land known as pre-2015 (I think) I used the username MrSandwich.
After a while I eventually attracted a bit of attention whenever I’d PvP as a result of being arrogant, and having at least a moderate amount of backup to my claims, so using alternate characters to PvP more casually became appealing.
Unbeknownst to me, I broke the rule about registering alternate accounts, and Rofle immediately noticed.
The scenario used to call for an unbiased account deletion, so Rofle simply did a coinflip to delete the new account or my old one, and sure enough I had my original account deleted entirely, and thus became stuck with the username Blanc while on DG. I was active enough on Terraria that it stuck.

10 Likes

Oh wow, that is a really interesting story!

5 Likes

My best Wednesday in this server! (I thought already, I was in a film) Today we have no school because every teacher is in a skill enhancement programme today.

5 Likes

my man got wayword compass

4 Likes