What was your most mentionworthy moment on this server?

The title says it all.

For me it was today when I got somehow a 6 Killstreak in PVP using only the shadow jousting lance (which you cannot really spam).

13 Likes

When Autosurvival was still a thing, Quinci (a former Admin) broke the world border on my world and we messed around.

I learned many exploits because of Quinci. He was a pretty cool guy.

10 Likes

Second time getting wave 20 (first was just one person did when others were always dying) and getting wave 38.
Also i guess it will moment when i will upload my maps (i wanted upload atleast one of them for my birthday, 17.06) but @SolarDeity and @HarmfulCrane

7 Likes

Not on the server but on the forum: I hit 100 likes on the fourth day since I registered on the forum.

8 Likes

Yes, many people like for mark that they read

9 Likes

Asked that on my AMA. I mentioned something along the lines of “clutch moment in Zombies gamemode”, hopefully that also answers yours lmao

9 Likes

For me was when a summoner summoned 10 heads of stardust instead of 1 head of stardust and someone said it was a Chernobyl thing.

10 Likes

Yesterday something funny happened: everyone got disconnected from the server at about 8 PM UTC at the same time

9 Likes

Legolas#1 sent an image in Phase and crashed half the server (since images show up as their URLs in-game, because they wouldn’t be able to display as images).

9 Likes

Does that happen every time when someone sends images on Phase?

9 Likes

It can happen whenever somebody sends a very long message string, whether in-game or on Phase.

8 Likes

Haha, I remember that, very funni 10/10

8 Likes

Legolas#1 is truly epic.

10 Likes

In one of the few resets I played on Survival, I accidentally fell into lava and there was a slime staff inside(???), which carried me for the first day.

8 Likes

I was yesterday late in the evening (10 PM in CEST/ 8 PM UTC) in PVP spectating and Madofado, Eerie, Mzz and dgrs played a 2v2. Every time a team won I announced the score like in soccer/ football :soccer: (Red: Green 2 : 1).

7 Likes

Destroying 1 plat bulb and and make the plant kill everyone in survival

8 Likes

For funniest, It’s when a toxic nooby kid in PvP teamed against me with his “Void Legion”, 1vs4 and they still lost, the kid just threw insults in chat then left. Then later In an alt I convinced them to send me their discord and infiltrated their discord server.

For coolest, well there’s many, such as me doing a perfect trickshot with Flower Pow, Hitting 6 revolver shots in a row, nearly instakill someone with Glaive, Not miss any Laser Rifle on someone, do a perfect dodge on someone then kill them with Paladin’s Hammer, etc.

10 Likes

The funniest was that for a day no one could vote because of a broken captcha.

Yesterday someone came to PVP, did then after a while not move at all and then I killed them somehow with demon scythe “while reading out loud my shopping list”. After that the player left.

6 Likes

In Zombies there I was on a zombies map which was small and consisted almost only of gray bricks. There we all managed to max out our gear (all with full stardust armor and stardust cell staff) . There we managed to get till round 16. At the end there were so many stardust cells.

Yesterday I was on the zombies map with the mineshaft. There were all chests for me unavailable until I found in round 4 some celestial pillar themed places with chests. Only there I could get anything and then the other chests were available for me. At the start I tried to get score via reviving players and got only with that about 800 score.

7 Likes

The one time I was spamming wish in Lunar Mineshafts with someone else (don’t remember who) and we kept getting the wish to kill that one player in the lobby, and for the whole game he was fuming. It was hilarious.

8 Likes