What was your most mentionworthy moment on this server?

Haha yes i remember that day, for real i laughed alot while spamming wish with u, rekt dem noobs

8 Likes

I’m ban forever yea funni

8 Likes

Another one was on the zombie map where there is a ship in the middle which is in water and the ground is sand, I think the name is Pirate Harbour.

There all got so much HP with the ability Wish (I think it is called so) because there appeared randomly following: +XX max HP (giving you more max hp), 20 damage + a text “For later” appeared and also randomly healed. I got about 1400 max HP there because I bought much max HP.

7 Likes

correct

my best time was when i clutched a zombies run singlehandedly (prob like 10 people) idk where it was, but i think it was in that one with the 3 classes and igloo. and there were even some non-randoms too!

6 Likes

There was a roleplay going on in PVP in the house at the top right section of the FFA PVP arena but I played PvP as usual. When I got the streaks (not only bc of the campers) I thought that “i’d be in the wrong film”.

And another one from yesterday which was strange for me and I thought I was in a dream (it is no showing off sth):

7 Likes

Me causing massacre, that’s all

6 Likes

Yesterday:

1. so many spammed the chat
  2. Geolindrag got randomly items
  3. survival broke
  4. pvp in build
    Today:
  5. 17 killstreak in pvp
  6. projectile lagged the sitem visitors
7 Likes

Beat my PB in PVP but then my calendar rang and scared me off.
29 KS on the 29th of August.

7 Likes

My best moment on the server was a Platinum short sword kill.

8 Likes

Whoa
That’s kinda scary lol

8 Likes

The highest killstreak was something like 600-2000 lol

edit: overall, not by Glasia

7 Likes

Wait, What?!

8 Likes

There was no fucking way it got to 2k kills in one go
Impossible

8 Likes

30 is like, real low, everyone can do it, but considering how bad Glasia is that it’s an achivement lol, also Mado is wrong, highest killstreak was something around 800

7 Likes

You got the point. I am worse than everyone non-hacker pvping.

6 Likes

And randoms

7 Likes

How much is 30?
Depends on context:
Low for you but high for me.

6 Likes

Not on the server but on Discord: someone tried to scam us with free nitro for $9.99 but I reported them.

6 Likes

It also depends who is your enemy. If randoms theres easy to make 40 kills

5 Likes

And on my mood.

5 Likes