What was the most uncomfortable situation you've ever been in?

Share your stories for us to discuss.

4 Likes

Just today, I accidentally deleted the linux kernel while attempting to install linux.

Around last year November or so, I accidentally soft-bricked my phone trying to flash a ROM(neat guy on Android Discord helped me get through it)

6 Likes

In school they accused me of using demonic forces because the outdated school PCs kept crashing and because I had good grades.

Here in DG I minimodeed too much and thought, I’d get banned. Glasia violating Community #4

4 Likes

Just see this entire thread and the following discussion that ensued.

I may have acted chill, but I started to doubt if anybody honestly liked me on this server. Blanc wasnt a problem at all, he got his point across real clearly, but other comments… lol. That, and Solysis kept defending me after I cleared everything up :confused: pretty awkward situation in general.

4 Likes

wasn’t all that fun

5 Likes

Dude when I was banned I was way worser than you(I dont mean any ill intentions on this statement kek). Because I was persistent on getting unbanned, posted a lot of…things… AND what makes it worse is that I am not aware of how annoying I was back then. Well maybe I was aware but just didnt care, but thats way worser :xaa: . Im sorry Lego

Y’oure aware of your what y’oure doing and that’s good. Y’oure undergoing character development and I’m pretty sure y’oull have a big impact to the protagonists journey to being the best Pokemon Trainer. :+1: Good Job Nate

5 Likes

I had that too.

5 Likes

you could be the evil emporer of the underworld and if your goal was to destroy all the computers, they would destroy themselves first

5 Likes

pretty fun for everybody but me and Blanc, who had his email spammed lol

5 Likes

Around the start of this semester, we were having an maths exam, , lets say that was a complicated thing (Aka as a diferential with functions) , and i solved it all the procediment, however,at the last part, when i just had to get x, i accidentaly wrote “8×8=48”

That cost me 60% of evaluation

The bad thing was that i said it with all the confidence in the world, because was an exam in fron of the whiteboard

Other thing is that i usually get to school at 4:55AM in order to actually get at 7:00AM

So its normal that i/other people fall asleep in the bus

I think that one month ago,me and a person in my side were falling asleep, and eventually did,
I dont know how, but the both woke up at the same time

we were hugging ._.

I would say that was the most uncomfortable thing i’ve lived lol, the both just look at each other for a moment, and then we just said “im sorry”, after that, we decided to change seat just for the uncomfortable moment lol, She went to the front and i moved to the back of the bus

8 Likes

This. Reading this made me uncomfortable. I would’ve walked from then on. Wait… were you hugging by the time you woke up (y’all somehow hugged during y’alls nap) or hugged after you woke up

6 Likes

Being asked this question

6 Likes

This happened

7 Likes

Here’s a 2 for 1, one online and one IRL.

Uncomfortable Online Situation

When I tried to rejoin the Discord for the previous Terraria server I played on… I had left because the owner had taken down the server for a while. I had heard the server was back up, so I went to join the discord, and after joining, I said something about hearing the server was back up.

They deleted my post.

Then, the mods took away all my roles and gave me a muted role, effectively allowing me to only speak in 1 channel.

And then, when I asked what happened, 3 out of the 5 mods on the server (and one retired mod) started spamming that one channel, saying “Leave”. They did this for the entire 30 minutes until I left.

Before I left though, I scrolled up to see what their reaction to the first time I left was, and I saw the first message after I left was one of the mods saying “FINALLY”.

And this was all on a server on which I thought the people at least slightly liked me.

Uncomfortable IRL Situation

When I was in 8th grade, I, like most 8th graders, thought that I was the smartest person since the inventor of sliced bread.

So, I decided to put my vast knowledge out into the world… by writing super corny motivational quotes on my schoolwork.

None of my teachers ever said anything about it, but I still shudder when I think back on how horrible some of them were. I honestly think that it might be worse that nobody commented on it, because if someone had, I might have stopped.

6 Likes

online one they should not be mods if they legit treat people that way.

the other one…

M O T I V A T I O N A L

Q U O T E S ? !

online one is relatable tho, I fear that might be the reaction to me leaving the server eventually

5 Likes

Bro… that’s depressing.

6 Likes

I tend to agree with you on that, but to be honest, I had been a pretty annoying person for the mods, getting into several shouting matches with them before my first time leaving. I could make a long list of all the things that I did that at least partially warranted the mods disliking me (Maybe I will make a list). I can understand why they just wanted me gone.

As a side story, I recently tried again to rejoin (the original rejoin was from 1 and 1/2 years ago), and I appeared to be unable to join. I was able to get on a dead server with many of the same people on it, minus most of the mods, and many of the people who were there apologized for how they had treated me.

Actually, I just remembered a story from that server that was more awkward than my rejoin.

Dorime Story

The server was split into 2 servers: Journey Mode and Survival Mode. The Survival Server was never played on, but me and my friend, who was named “:D”, decided to try and revive it. We joined the server, which used SSC, and we invaded a abandoned base to steal items from it. After we do this, we progress a bit, but eventually have to leave. The next day, we join again in the morning, and continue playing.

About half an hour after we join, a 3rd person joins, named Dorime. We were used to the occasional person joining, then leaving, as you had to create an account to join, and they didn’t seem to know how. Dorime was different though. He was able to build, something that you had to be active for a week to get. He moves around a bit, and then asks the question “Who stole the items from my base?”.

There was a very awkward silence, only broken by : D asking where the base was. Yes. The one base we had taken items from was the base of the only other person who had tried to play on the Survival Server.

Come to think of it, I have another awkward story about an actual hacker who joined that server and DDoSed it several times. In the end, he was DDoSing the wrong server.

6 Likes

This isn’t the most uncomfortable situation I’ve been in, but it was handled awkwardly for sure, at least for me :laughing:

Basically me bumbling through an appeal just to learn I’m not allowed to be doing what I’m doing lmao

8 Likes

wait water bottle was following to loot? ._.

ah this made me remember a similar experience – I just forgot who, pretty sure I didn’t complain since they were in the group

poor fellah got their hopes up on a ban being appealed and then it being snatched away (but wait I thought you couldn’t apply for a ban appeal after you’ve already been appealed once before)

6 Likes

Everything is a learning experience :slight_smile:

6 Likes