Trading System FAQ

Hi guys when i playing at pvp then after a few hours i go back at DTP why i cant earn XP? I can earn DP but XP not please help im think its a bug idk

5 Likes

Already anwsered inside this thread.

5 Likes

Then the XP will increase if i play like pvp pve or Zombie Survival to get XP right? Then XP efficiency will drop and i need to refill it using DP

5 Likes

Read this; it tells you all the ways you can earn Exp.

Exp Efficiency will only drop if you have 0 DP. In that case, you must earn DP and spend some to recover your Exp Efficiency.

6 Likes

im level 5 now and i havent gotten any loot boxes from leveling up

4 Likes

The chances of getting lvl-up lootboxes are random, and they go up every level.

I started getting lvl-up lootboxes waaay after that.

4 Likes

You guys got loot boxes?

4 Likes

Hello Sir. Im new here and registered 1 day ago, I have 2 problem firstly my xp efficiency is always and ım level 1 hahah I want level up and get lootboxes but İf ı cant level up how ım gonna get DP without xp effiencicy, second problem is I voted but didnt get my lootbox :stuck_out_tongue: have a nice day also srry for terrible english

4 Likes

always what? 0?
You need to get DP and then fill it up without using all your DP. Keep doing that and eventually you’ll get to 100% (and don’t go over).

There’s a problem sometimes with getting vote lootboxes, especially if your inventory is completely empty.

4 Likes

On top of that, if you don’t type the exact same name you use on the server and the trading site, you won’t get it

4 Likes

i lost all my dp points. while refilling xp efficiency points

5 Likes

u spend a lot of DP for xp eff % maybe?

4 Likes

You can refill it not at once, for example, at first time 50% then farm bit DP and refill others 50%

5 Likes

Each 1% of Exp Efficiency costs 10 DP.

5 Likes

tysm for info

5 Likes

I have been searching for this, and cannot find where to get them anywhere. I get a lot of mixed messages. xD

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Why I’m banned

4 posts were split to a new topic: I forget my register password

Where do i put the time at?

7 Likes

It is not used currently because tags, titles, colors and cmds do not expire at the moment in DTP.

6 Likes