Trading System FAQ

My xp isnt going up and Ive opened at least 4 loot boxes and played lots of zombies.

6 Likes

What is your exp efficiency?

5 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Itā€™s usually 0. I did tinker with it once but forgot about it after that. I guess I didnā€™t know if it was doing anything because it doesnā€™t have any information around it, and my XP has been at 1698 since right after I started and didnā€™t seem to go up after I messed with the efficiency. Also I just now saw the previous posts when I looked at this on my phone but missed those on the PC. Sorry for making a repeat comment :sweat_smile: Iā€™ll set it to 99 and see if it changes I guess.

5 Likes

If i create a new character in terraria and register it to the terraria dark gaming server, will it automatically hook up to my account on here?

6 Likes

I just want to switch the ingame character that is connected to my account.

7 Likes

You can do it as always that your new character has The same name As the character of before,it will onky ask you to login, so you will not gonna need to register again ( if you have alredy registeredā€¦)

6 Likes

Do you mean registered here of on the terraria dark gaming server?

7 Likes

The accounts linked to your character name , is the account that you created in game Via /register (The same that is on the DTP, or the trading system), so yes, Just enter to the server with a character with the same name

The forum account (The one from here) Isnā€™t linked, so really here you donā€™t have to do something

6 Likes

I want to switch it with a different character name so am i going to have to create another account here and register again on the terraria dark gaming server?

7 Likes

As far im aware,

If you have alredy do /register, wellā€¦ you canā€™t change your name, Unless you have a good reason (i donā€™t know why, but these are da rulesā€¦)

If you havenā€™t registered you can just change without problems

6 Likes

So i have to create a new character in terraria and register it, Also do i still have to create another account here or no?

7 Likes

Noā€¦

You just canā€™t (If you have alredy do /register)

If you do this, i think that fall on this

If you havenā€™t done / register on the dark gaming server, You can just do what you said (But no need of doing another account here)

7 Likes

So to do that will i have to delete this account or the terraria account?

7 Likes

Or is that forbidden too?

7 Likes

You arenā€™t able to delete an account, as far as I know.

5 Likes

Ok then. Thanks for telling me.

7 Likes