Trading System FAQ

Oh ok thanks.

3 Likes

i want to log in for trading system but when i wanna login i put my name and password and press the submit but it doesnt work nothing happens. I’ve been pressing that goddamn button for a thousand times and it didnt work

3 Likes

what can crew do

3 Likes

/tp, summon bosses and drop items on survival, and build anywhere on /build

3 Likes

OK

3 Likes

What do time do?
how to equip time?

3 Likes

Time is used to refill the hours/minutes left of desired titles/tags/colors. To find the time left on a title/tag/color, hover over the icon, and find where it says lifetime left. To use the time items, right-click on the desired title/tag/color and hit extend. Then, double-click on a time tile, and it will disappear, effectively using it up. To use more than one, after double-clicking the first one just click once on the next few, and then you are done. Note: you can also use other titles/tags/colors to refill lifetime left. After using all the desired time items, I hit refresh (F5) so I don’t accidently use up one I want to keep. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Guys how do i upgrade to crew?? I have terrara on steam but for some reason its not letting me upgrade?

3 Likes

It’s not automatic, you have to verify it first.
Crew Directions
Crew is a free set of perks for those who own the game on steam.
If you indeed have not pirated or shared the game, crew is available at https://t.dark-gaming.com/crew
Here you login with your ingame account on the server, then authenticate your copy of terraria via steam
Be certain to have your Account Info-> Privacy Settings -> My Profile > Public -> Game Details > Public
You can later revert your privacy settings once you have confirmed crew works.
If you have the badge on t.dark-gaming.com BUT do not have the perks, go to https://t.dark-gaming.com/fixcrew

3 Likes

How do i summon guardian or sentry in zombies?

3 Likes

I’ve donate but i didn’t receive any credit.

3 Likes

Contact popstarfreas#3902 in discord. You could also report this issue in the DG discord server: http://discord.gg/ZuNQUdZ

3 Likes

How I sell my loot items away? I want to get DP as fast as possible but there’s no sell thing. I went to the Trading tab, but there’s no “sell to shop”.

3 Likes

Selling is currently unavailable

3 Likes

Hi guys uhh i cant seem to earn any XP even though my EFF is 59% i tried refilling it but it doesnt work it (no i dont have 0 DP) and the stats thingy isnt showing in game. If u can halp plez halp!!1!

3 Likes

thats whats happening 2 everyone, I have no idea whats wrong, its super weird.

3 Likes
3 Likes

can anyone help me? I can’t log in to the trading system

3 Likes

did u type in ur character name in game? Or right register password in actual game?

And also if the economy is paused, why I lose some DP? I used to have 10000 now I have 1600, and also top dp around the server has exponentially decreased

3 Likes

The economy was also rolled back due to “exploits”.

3 Likes