Trading System FAQ

Oh yeah, cuz I really did spend hours into the same strategy in zombies (DoubleBanking)

And thats how I got a full 9000 dp, other 1000 frome pvp and pve

3 Likes

When i go to the DTP, It takes me to my other account, Epic Jack. And when I try to logout of my inventory, nothing happens. When i try to get crew, because i have Terraria on Steam on my Epic Jack account, nothing happens. That’s why i made a new account.

3 Likes

i cant log in my trading inventory can someone help?

3 Likes

Whats the problem? Will the login just not load? Or will it say “Invalid username or password”?

Make sure you use the /register password you used when you became a member in the server.

3 Likes

it says “Invalid username or password”

3 Likes

Are you a member in the actual server? If you are, make sure to use your exact name and password from the server.

Also, make sure your not signing in with the username and password from this website. So if your character name in game is “a” and your name on this website is terronox, use “a” as username. Same with password.

4 Likes

I turned level 1 and my XP efficiency dropped and won’t come back up.

3 Likes

You should be able to earn some DP and slowly buy it back to 100% over time.

3 Likes

when i vote, i dont gain any xp although i registered correctly

5 Likes

nvm, I voted and saw that xp is still gained

4 Likes

Huh? I’ve been getting exp from voting though.

3 Likes

i cant log in my trading inventory can someone help?

3 Likes

Does it say Invalid username or password?

4 Likes

O wait we already talked about this

Try using ur /register password and your name ingame. does that work? See details on my other unreachable account (PoisonousPotato)'s reply, by scrolling up.

4 Likes

It doesn’t work

3 Likes

For some reason im not gaining any xp even though im playing pvp, pve, and zombies I still wont get any. (I got 5,000 from voting DG as server)

3 Likes

The economy is currently paused. You can’t get XP / DP until it is unpaused, as some major exploits will allow you to farm DP mindlessly.

6 Likes

Do you know when its going to be fixed?

3 Likes

Soon™

They’ll unpause it once the bugs are fixed and everything’s back to normal.
When will everything be back to normal?

Soon™

4 Likes

how to change password?

3 Likes