Toilet256 ban appeal continue

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/10305

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, i was not paying attention to what i was saying

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes i think it was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because i want to play in the server like i have for the past year or so and its really disappointing to me to not be able to join this server that i used to play on so much. i promise that i will not spam here anymore or use too much profanity.

rules i broke:

there. these are the rules i broke

2 Likes

The entire appeal format needs to be applied and filled out for this appeal, so please edit it in when you have time and answer the questions to the best of your ability.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

2 Likes

i edit edit edit edit deiditii eiditiied ietieideiiitreidiedieiteidfie i ieitieiceiietgeideergteidetieiedetieie9cit9ieiit the poser.re…tt…

2 Likes

Most of the discussion was had last time still holds up to now, and I trust you won’t do it again following that. We’ll continue from where was left off.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.