Survival Update v1.1

Changes

• Killing a boss will now post a scoreboard in chat showing highest contribution (damage-wise) down to lowest
  • Added some experimental boss additions that can be activated in the future
  • Wall of Flesh now travels at super speed all the time
  • Cultist Archers will now be teleported back to the area when they leave it
  • Queen Bee will now despawn herself when she figures out she is targeting someone outside of the Jungle (this won’t be instant and usually relies on her being near the target)
15 Likes

Sometimes If we break Plantera bulb it will come at spawn
It happened when today me and my friends Defeating Moonlord and Suddenly Plantera Comes and kill me .
And I didn’t get The moon lord Treasure Bag
And My DmG contribution is 73k on his core

7 Likes

Both of these occurrences have happened quite regularly since Survival merged with Dark Gaming.

The Brain of Cthulhu (pre-Plantera) then Plantera (post-Plantera) occasionally appear at spawn randomly. It’s a very peculiar bug I don’t understand, and hopefully it gets addressed somehow.

Meanwhile, sometimes Treasure Bags fail to drop from a defeated Boss, sometimes Treasure Bags disappear, and sometimes some players receive two or more Treasure Bags. Quinci and others assert this is caused by lag. Personally, I’m unsure how it is caused; I think there are multiple causes.

9 Likes

This is happening again, and its way too overpowered, maybe 1/2 of super speed would be okay and a gradual increase. With buffed mobs even past normal Master Mode, most people instantly die when it’s spawned, even with top gear.

5 Likes

That was Mad’s intention anyway, but the boss auto scales the longer it remains undefeated, and it sounds like people killed it anyway.

7 Likes

Yeah I guess it was okay overall, once most people were prepared. I think it was just surprising because it appeared and crossed the screen so suddenly, killing like half the server.

4 Likes

P A I N

4 Likes

lol rip every1

5 Likes