Sitem Explanation

After some confusion and requests for a more in-depth explanation of the /sitem command, I have decided to put this together.

Dimension: /specialitem
Base Command: /sitem
You use /sitem -i “item name” followed by the selected tags, which are used to specify the properties of the weapon.
Use the quotations. They are sometimes required.

Tags:
-ss Shoot Speed: the speed of the item’s projectile. Increasing this value will cause the projectile to move faster.
-ua Use Animation: the use-animation of the item. Decreasing this value will increase the use animation of the item.
-p Prefix: the prefix of the item. Examples being: unreal, legendary etc.
-c Color: the color of the item. This site can be used to pick the hex values.
-uam Use Ammo Index: the ammo of the item. Changing this value will effect what ammo the item uses.
Note: -uam is tied with -a. The number you use for -uam will make it use the item with the same number specified with -a.
-kb Knockback: the knockback of the item. Increasing this value will raise the knockback of the item.
-amt Stack: how many of the item is spawned. Increasing this value will increase the items spawned.
-s Projectile: the projectile the item fires. A list of projectile ids can be found here.
-ut Use Time the use time of the item. Decreasing this value will cause the item to be used faster.
-sc Item Scale: the size of the item. Increasing this value will cause the item to be larger.
-a Ammo Index: the ammo value of the weapon. Changing this value will change what type of ammo the item is seen as.
-na not ammo: makes the item not ammo. Fairly self-explanitory.
-d Damage: the damage of the item. Increasing this value will increase the damage of the item.

Command example: /sitem -i “terra blade” -ut 2 -c ad0707 -ua 100 -sc 2 -p unreal
This will spawn a Terra Blade with the use time of 2 (very fast), the color of ad0707 (red), the use animation of 100 (very slow), and the prefix of unreal

Extra Notes
1). You cannot take sitem items outside of the /specialitem dimension, as they work off of server-plugins.
2.) An easy way to make a gun shoot out a projectile is to spawn an Endless Musket Pouch with the assigned projectile value. Ex. “/sitem -i “endless musket pouch” -s 30” (grenades)

5 Likes