Poll: Special survival seeds

Which of these options would you like to see the most as a special seed during a survival run?

• FTW
  • Not the bees!
  • Drunk
  • celebrationmk10
  • A mix of drunk & FTW.
  • Arachnophobia (The entire world is a spider nest)
  • Claustrophobia (The entire world, with the exception of spawn, is filled with blocks and there are no warps.)
  • Other (Write your idea as a reply).

0 voters

11 Likes

The whole world is only as wide as spawn platform

6 Likes

I would like to see what we could do with celebrationmk10, with everything having different drop rates and different factors.

7 Likes

Also we have had ftw already so celebrationmk10 would be more interesting.

8 Likes

I would personally love to see all these seeds added at random points. My reasoning is, adding only one special seed isnt exactly all that fun by itself. Having variations to the seeds that could be used may add a lot more excitement because it might keep bringing others back!

I am certainly glad some of us discussed this because this could really help out the normal Survival!

6 Likes

For the next upcoming run? Celebrationmk10 would be interesting, personally i agree due to having no prior experience with it-even on a normal Terraria playthrough; so this has my vote

I’ve had experience with FTW and the bees seed already in the server and pushing for them, despite their inherent flaws coupled with Master Mode’s already bloated enemy stat; just isn’t good for the community, it is all about having fun

Celebrationmk10 seems to have a variety of changes in the behavior of the world than just mere enemy health/damage stat boost and feels a lot healthier to experience

6 Likes

Celebrationmk rod of dicord tho :smirk: lmao celebrationmk10 would be fun and claustrophobia would get annoying after a whole for most people xD maybe even the ones who voted for it ngl.

7 Likes

I mean this is not something that will be done every week. I don’t think you have been a part of any events so far. Lets give this one a shot.

9 Likes

i havent but we cann try i guess xd

5 Likes

I mean it won’t matter to much to me. (I’m going to be as busy as possible)

5 Likes

Just realized how broken Celebration seed is, so nevermind about that, unfortunately i can’t revert my vote but i can express it through another reply

Claustro can be a more fresher take on a run compared to a seed that makes early week trivial- so my verbal vote goes for that

6 Likes

this idea is from Wand of Sparking, we randomize the block types with Tedit

6 Likes

This is a good idea I haven’t played on that seed before but still :+1:

6 Likes

When wall creepers [i:193]
atleast its master mode dealt more dmg

6 Likes

John just do :oskull:

6 Likes

Honestly, this can lead to some really fun gameplay, especially when some surface block gets turned to spikes. Just make sure it’s possible to progress (because there probably are at least a few configurations where it isn’t) and this could be interesting.

7 Likes

How about trees growing will there still be flat areas?

5 Likes

i dont see how that can happen, especially if you consider that ther eis always a route to the underworld via jungle

oh yeah, randomize the walls too

3 Likes

I’d say good luck on enemies that can pass through walls! Because of everything being filled, you wont be able to see them unless you use a hunter potion and such…

5 Likes

I voted for mk2 but here’s a idea:
Not the bees + ftw + drunk world, complete chaos

6 Likes