Poll: Special survival seeds

Funnily enough, that actually happened already a couple years ago, and yeah, it was pure chaos:

When I asked about how the random bombs would be handled, this was the answer:

(linked video: https://gyazo.com/17e6335ec343092e24a5b0e7fa6f6079)

6 Likes

this would be funny has hell I kinda wanna see it happen

5 Likes

Actually, if you’re thinking wraiths and such, I don’t think those will be a problem at all.

For some reason, very few people realize that when wraiths are in a wall, they are always moving up. They can’t go down or stay level when moving through walls. Same with reapers. And any other enemy that isn’t a boss. It’s how they stay level with the ground: Down in the air, up in the ground, and they’re forced to stay at where the 2 meet. It also gives them that wobbly quality that they have when moving.

What this means for claustrophobia is that the enemies that move through that would be forced to go up forever, never actually being able to hurt anyone.

5 Likes

unless they spawn below you…
also, good luck with eow and destroyer lmao

5 Likes

All worm enemies will be a hassle. Along with certain bosses that would rather stay out of range (The Twins, Lunatic Cultist, Empress of Light, Moon Lord, Duke Fishron, possibly Plantera, and Brain of Cthulu)

4 Likes

Celebrationmk10 could be played anytime just using seed id but claustrophobia would be a new refreshing experience since its a unique idea so please do think about voting claustrophobia, don’t worry you will not be the only one s u f f e r i n g.

9 Likes