No AI call

How can I make people to not call me “AI” anymore?

:information_source: And I was not invented/programmed by Rofle.

Am I an AI? (mod only poll)
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Am I an AI? (non-mod only)
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

You need to convince them that you are no AI and prove that you are a…a…

You’re always saying that you’re a “Demon” in chat…so I dont know what you are as well. Good luck convincing others that you aren’t what they call you once you found something very convincing.

Convince convincing con…con… kek :xaa:

7 Likes

How? [Won’t do Face/voice reveal, data safety reasons/parents].
I am building on my zombie map (theme: Delivery centre like DHL etc.)

If you think I am an AI and see me “bugging” if you do that report it will be tagged as #not-a-bug because Rofle did not program me! I am a demon (on the internet)/ a person (irl).

7 Likes

It’s because you have a massive reputation for mini-modding and reporting.
You seem like a bot that does nothing but report.

8 Likes

I thought just because I have a strange playstyle in pvp.

6 Likes

you literally talk like one

11 Likes

The main reason is that looks like you doesn’t show your feelings while typing, I mean, you doesn’t seem to express them clearly, you always, I repeat, ALWAYS act in the same way, like you were made to act in the same way of always. And another problem is that you talk about stuff that doesn’t make sense, you sometimes bring up some random topics that is sometimes really unconfortable for the people that is chatting. I don’t want to sound mean or anything, but imo that’s what makes people call you an AI. The combo of non-sense stuff with some reports that doesn’t make sense (reports with low quantity of toxicty that is worth of a warning only for example) is just some of many factors that makes people call you AI.

P.S.
Not to mention the cringe memes that doesn’t make sense, and your extremely weird devotion for the server rules.

11 Likes

You need to convince us by your interactions with us that you are indeed human. A lot of times your words and actions seem very inhuman and impersonal, which doesn’t help this case at all. You often choose language that doesn’t have any emotion behind it, especially when addressing a problem or talking to us via the forum/discord/phase. It seems you have developed this online persona that full supports the claim of being an “AI” too. If you want to get rid of the “AI” claims, just drop the formalities occasionally, and try to be yourself a little more often.

11 Likes

Shall I curse more? I thought the F word was frowned upon.

Today I sent links to girls fandom wikias but only every 5-10 mins. Then after a walk I stopped.

Shall I now add “I like you” afterwards

What if yourself is just like i act?

Yes, PM me.

Is it forbidden to enter in PMs “Dear ”.?

Is it maybe because I enter in quick chats punctuation?

8 Likes

Glasia just be yourself for god’s sake.

12 Likes

What Russ said, be yourself.

8 Likes

If you want I could give you “culture lessons”

9 Likes

Yes. You can PM me.

7 Likes

Heureka!!! 11 Ways to Show Emotion in Text - wikiHow I found it!

6 Likes

what is even glasias problem with weird al?

6 Likes

@dunn_man Am I attention seeker? Even when I say Hi?

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone legitimately thinks Glasia is a robot lol

8 Likes

I said this because it feels as though you aren’t being genuine with us. This phrase works both ways though, if you truly are being yourself then just continue doing so. Asking someone to stop being themselves just doesn’t seem rational to me, sorry if that was how my message was interpreted.

8 Likes

With the help of wikihow i can now bring emotion in my texts. Because I show emotions but they do not get into the texts.

6 Likes

Text is hard to determine someone’s tone. It has taken me almost 2 years to figure it out.

7 Likes