My Ban Appeal Isn't Being Looked At, What Do I Do (public)

Hi guys! This is NateTheGameK, the dude who got banned 9 months ago, has posted three ban appeals, and has so far gotten no results.
You may be thinking, “dude, just wait” and that’s what I have done. N O T H I N G .
Rofle/popstarfreas banned me for circumventing the ‘no caps’ plugin in survival. I think it was perfectly justified and all, but the sheer wait time is really annoying. The first ban appeal I posted was simply to figure out what was going on, as I had come back to the server after my first Master Mode For the Worthy playthrough (pure summoner, if you were wondering), and I was banned. POOF.
Anywho, I don’t wanna waste anybody’s time, but if there’s some way I can;
A) Speed up the process (idk)
B) Get unbanned through a different process
or C) Get a new moderator to look at my ban appeal
I would most appreciate it!

7 Likes

Wow, I actually find this impressive;
You submitted 3 ban appeals, each time it was assigned to a moderator, and then each time, 7 days passed with no response.
I am pretty new here, (joined roughly 10 days ago), but I have seen tons of ban appeals answered, seems odd that yours are barely seeming to be acknowledged.

6 Likes

I’ve opened up the handling of your appeal to other Staff members now, you should be able to get someone to handle it now. You can either post a new one or let a Staff member open your old one.

8 Likes

I really do not know why Popstarfreas ignored it.
I think it is because of caps filter bypass.
If soneone hacks/spams they are faster unbanned.
Maybe Popstarfreas and Durtle developed many things like Gamemodes 2.3.0 or TrueSurvivalSSC 1.5.1 .

6 Likes

thank you, rofle.

6 Likes

its official guys- after 9 months… I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED!!!

Credits: Rofle for opening my ban to other mods, making this possible, Blanc, for evaluating my ban appeal and unbanning me, and dsaf/beetleeyes for encouraging me when I was about to give up on this server completely :smiley:

5 Likes

congratiulateons on the unbanning!

5 Likes

The same thing is happening to me…
Making ban appeals but no moderators properly looking at it and only talks when a slight mistake in writing made :confused:

6 Likes

This is because you have to follow the format correctly before your appeal will be properly handled.

6 Likes

Am I allowed to necropost my own thread?
Anyway, I’m just gonna revive this thread as a place for people whose ban appeals aren’t being looked at, to get the attention of the moderator who is reviewing their ban appeals. It isn’t the mods’ fault, but some ban appeals simply aren’t being looked at.

DISCLAIMER: There’s a difference between not being reviewed and being denied. Don’t come here if you’ve been denied more than once. That’s normally a sign that you probably shouldn’t be unbanned.

7 Likes

What do you do if your ban appeal isn’t being looked at?

Some ban appeals take weeks for a response, but some get a response within a day, even though they were posted after the one taking a week!

Granted, I’ve seen this happen ≥3 times, but it makes me wonder what the process for ban appeals is, since this seems a bit odd. Do the mods have a process that they go through before responding to ban appeals?

Anyways, this all is just fluff, because seriously, I would like to know what people are supposed to do if their appeal is not being looked at, other than wait. People feel helpless when waiting for an appeal to be approved, mostly because they have no information, so information would be great.

Oh yeah, also, at the bottom of ban appeals, I keep seeing this button, but I’m too hesitant to push it, because it might work.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 1.31.42 PM

Can anyone tell me if this button should be here?

7 Likes

Nah, its just a visual bug, doesnt does anything unlees you are staff

8 Likes

Those kind of ban appeals are mostly for spamming and hacking.

It won’t work (an admin told me that). It is an error.

7 Likes

It would be best to let staff members assign ban appeals since they are the only ones who can see who banned who on ban manager.

6 Likes

well
They are the only ones that can do that

the button is just a visual bug, but we can’t assgn members or unassign, same for closing topics or other things,
so dont worry bout that,
also here is to confirm if ya still doubt

5 Likes

This might be kind of random, but my ban appeal is also not getting looked at, and its been a few weeks since I posted it. Is there anything I can do to get unbanned or to speed up the process? Here’s a link to my ban appeal if you need it:

Again, I’m sorry for what I did and my actions on previous ban appeals.

6 Likes