My ban appeal is assigned to an inactive mod

title.
ok so russ is assigned to my unban and he is inactive. not fun for me eh. I was wondering if a different mod could be assigned/handle it. thanks.

10 Likes

https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/big-russ-is-not-active/17881/3
@RTRobtop has @Big.Russ too.

9 Likes

Possible, but currently no staff member is actively asking to handle them so they’re still assigned to Big Russ

8 Likes

ah yes, mods dont want to do it so i get punished, what a system am i right

6 Likes

if you want i can just provide my well outlined evidence again and after you spend 10 minutes reading it you might understand why I want my false ban to be overturned finally

7 Likes

You were banned due to creating dissent with the community

6 Likes

" You are trying to take every chance you get to make me out to be a fool, and you are constantly saying stuff to me to try and provoke me. I am fed up with it, and will not tolerate that anymore.

I have been fighting with you constantly since I unbanned you, and you clearly are just becoming braver every time I just leave things as they are. You were banned for using invasion summons in a toxic manner, and your toxicity has really not changed since I started monitoring you after you appealed. Quite frankly, survival is a better place without players like you, who feed off of getting others riled up. For this reason, I have rebanned you. This appeal is denied. I will say it again, I am fed up with dealing with you. Do not make another appeal, this decision is no longer negotiable. I am the one handling your ban appeal, no one else has permission to handle this unless I am told otherwise by those above me."

I have already addressed all his evidence but mods decided to make it private

6 Likes

It’s harder to reach the evidence, but not private due to the link chain

6 Likes

Sir, I was there when you spawn the invasion… You definitely deserve the hammer of banning on you.

6 Likes

I was there when second ban of gamingman had occured

5 Likes

i was already ban once for that
i was ban for a different reason this time

5 Likes

Like I said, no one can handle your appeal except Big Russ, and no one is actively asking to handle it in place of Big Russ either. Your attitude now doesn’t change anything, in fact, it makes it worse

7 Likes

before we go all threatening to me why don’t we put you in my shoes real quick
edit: /j this is stronger worded than intended but was intended to be a joke since i clearly need to explain myself

3 Likes

It’s not a threat? How do I say this without being rude… Ah right, straighten up, stop being rude, and let your ego go.

4 Likes

I’m curious why you are A: being such a busybody, its really not your problem but you seem to think it is don’t you. You claim I was ban for spawning invasions and deserve to stay ban but that wasn’t my ban reason. You are sticking your nose into this and not even using facts. and B: why you care so much. Once again, its none of your problem, I meant that to be a joke do I need to put a quick /j in there? I’m sorry you have a stick somewhere I won’t say, so unless you have a real problem with this I would politely, as you put it, mind your own business.

2 Likes

This was a discussion about Russ being responsible for your ban appeal. (a moderator who is inactive)
It is an open forum page and anyone can reply/comment on it.
The fact that you spawned invasions at Survival spawn isn’t included in the ban message doesn’t mean you didn’t do it. You trying to be a smartass isn’t going to assist you in getting unbanned.

Secondly, the accusation that Durtle was “threatening” you was in no way clear. he just said in a nutshell “change your attitude.”
It wasn’t clear in the slightest that you were joking, you should work on adding tone to your messages without having to add those weird /j things.

4 Likes

im sorry you didn’t understand this, and despite the fact I dont need to explain it i feel like i will. I was ban a first time for doing this and after that ban, as hen could but probably will chose to disagree with, i didn’t spawn a single invasion after that point, even going out of my way to do so.

2 Likes

Regardless, you had toxic behavior and have clearly done something else to get you banned.
I’m sorry I wasn’t able to understand your gross incompetence but it’s possible you can improve.

4 Likes

well if you are interested in truth instead of assuming i was overly toxic or smth you can look for yourself My Story Part 2

2 Likes

oh the sweet irony.

4 Likes