My ban appeal is assigned to an inactive mod

In both bans, you have been accused of spawning invasions at spawn.
I find this humorous.

3 Likes

the first image was your first ban appeal and the second image is your second ban message.

3 Likes

People say that using context is a skill, one which you clearly are lacking. With a simple amount of common sense you can conclude he is referring to when he ban me for spawning invasions repeatedly. Now based on how calculatedly passive aggressive your statements are I assume you have no clue about the full extent of my first and second bans, but I will forgive you for this.

2 Likes

That’s one of the reasons you got banned 2 times lmfaooooo
“lacking in understanding context”

you are in the process of trying to get yourself unbanned so clearly you’re trying to make yourself innocent by making the things you did in reality not as bad as they have been explained.
I’ve seen this a hundred times, you are nothing special.

You are trying to play innocent, have fun with that game.

3 Likes

firstly, loads of people tell me im special, its kinda heart warming to think about. second, kinda odd that you would make up a quote, but im sure there was a good reason. thirdly and lastly, im not sure how when i explain and give needed context to reason i was ban you go all vigilante mode and say im “trying to make yourself innocent by making the things you did in reality not as bad as they have been explained” however the only one who explained them with context was me so idk where you got that from. and also I will have fun playing innocent since there was 1 1/2 actual things I did wrong, 1 if you really think about it, which im sure you won’t feel like doing.

edit: thanks for the liking of my posts (you know who you are)

2 Likes

oof

not all that odd of a quote, you basically just said that everything that was accused of you was true.

Context can be shifted, anyone can change small bits but if enough people agree on one thing, that part is usually true. You seem to be the odd ball out.

3 Likes

no they mean it in a nice way i can tell im very good at reading people

when

damn who knew hen and russ were enough people, do you mean enough people to suck up to?

2 Likes

ignore the double quite as mentioned im special in a quirky way
edit: quote*

2 Likes

"With a simple amount of common sense you can conclude he is referring to when he ban me for spawning invasions repeatedly. "
bro read your own words.

Yes, it isn’t a lot of people, but you can go ask more like Phill-Up or anyone active who witnessed it.

4 Likes

yes I was ban for spawning invasions when I spawned invasions during my first ban, congrats we’ll make a detective out of you yet.

no thanks im not the one who cares ab out trying to prove me guilty

2 Likes

also not a lot of people know since it’s a well kept secret, but I’m actually ban from in game and discord and might struggle talking with phill

2 Likes

Then the jury finds you as such.

4 Likes

as such what

2 Likes

guilty of My Story. mm ban?

2 Likes

I can talk to him the next time he’s online, I’d be easy

4 Likes

you’d be easy?

2 Likes

actually, he’s online rn lmao, hang tight

4 Likes

No thanks. ill get get some ice cream or popcorn depends on the mood im in. feel free to pile on the evidence, russ tried.
edit: punctuation fixed im sowwy

2 Likes

you tried harder, yet you failed spectacularly.
anyways.

4 Likes

Stephen Colbert Eating GIF - Stephen Colbert Eating Popcorn - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes