My ban and how I am sorry

I have some anger issues. Sorry i didnt think i did reply this massage be for.

4 Likes

I am sorry sir i get very mad on screens sometime i try to work on it. I have one thing to ask. What can i do to prove my self to get the ban lifted. And i will try my hardst to reach that.

4 Likes

Also sorry about all the messages i am new to this site.

4 Likes

Alright, fair. What about right before your ban, though, why were you going out of your way to ruin someone else’s playing experience by spamming projectiles to lag their game? What was the deal with that?

4 Likes

I was mad because they wondnt leave me alone for like 2 hours. Like following me everywhere

4 Likes

Then i though oh maby they will leave me alone if i try and lag them a bit

4 Likes

I just wanted to play on pvp but instead i got spawn killed for hours.

4 Likes

I acted vindictivly and i am sorry and i wont do it again.

4 Likes

Alright, then, I suppose we’ll see.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Also Tru3thful thx for the help. And i also looked for lagging the server on the list of rules for a bit and could not find.

4 Likes

This is the rule i broke.

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

Btw i read the way to quote but i tried i think its a glich on mobile i could only copy and paste. There was not quote button.

4 Likes

Um is there anything else i need to get unbanned sir?

4 Likes

Uh are you going to respond? Did i do it roung? Should i make a new apeal?

4 Likes

The rules need to be quoted, not copy and pasted. Refer to the guide in my previous reply:

Yes. I’m sorry for not being active on the forums at all times of the day.

4 Likes

Sir i did what the instructions asked but a button the button thats says “quote” did not apear. Mayaby its a mobile glitch but only copy was there.

4 Likes

I selected the rule and only copy. I tryed like 20 times for a long time. I am sorry.

4 Likes

Also i am sorry for this massage “Uh are you going to respond?” i was panicing. I thought i did it roung and wasnt ever going to be unbanned. Also at the time for me because of times zones it was noon.

4 Likes

Quote #5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

This is the rule I broke and i wont do it again.
:wink: I found out how to do the writen ver of quote command.

4 Likes

Um now what?

4 Likes

Um excuse me sir but am I unbanned? Or is there more steps.

3 Likes