My ban and how I am sorry

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if you have none, the reason.
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I did break te rule of no swearing. And yes I did know about that rule I am sorry.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do feel like the ban was fair but, I think it is a little harsh for all bans to be forever.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I Think you should unban me because I was felling angery at the guy who was spawnkilling me with a sniper rifle. But I did not mean it and will not do it again.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Add back the questions as seen in the original ban appeal format, bolded and properly formatted.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

Sir I have made the ajustments.

4 Likes

Itโ€™s still not correct. As previously mentioned,

Please make the corrections when you can.

4 Likes

I did bolded text and showed the questions can you please show an example of what you want me to do?

4 Likes

Refer to the other appeals, like the example:

Alternatively, you can see the questions exactly how theyโ€™re supposed to be formatted by opening a new draft in the Ban Appeals category. As previously mentioned, do not post a new appeal, but itโ€™s an easy way to get the questions formatted the way you need to for the appeal to be considered valid.

4 Likes

Im not sure exactly what the difference is between them but i tried now i need to go to school in like 12 mins so i wont be able to answer please unban me sir.

4 Likes

There shouldnโ€™t be differences. The format (bolded text, underlined text, the text for the questions themselves, etc.) need to match exactly to be considered valid. Once again, if you open a new draft in the Ban Appeals section, you can see exactly how the questions need to be formatted (text on the left, result preview on the right):

4 Likes

Um all the questions are spelled the same. Gtg

4 Likes

No they arenโ€™t. Once again, there is an emphasis on that the questionsโ€™ spelling and formatting must match the original format exactly.

You put:

What is required:

You put:

What is required:

You put:

What is required:

You put:

What is required:

4 Likes

Refer to the formatting guide:

4 Likes

Sir i did it.

4 Likes

Please check it now sir

4 Likes

The wording seems to be correct, now can you also put the questions in bold as originally mentioned?

For that, add two asterisks around each questions, e.g.
**[Q1] Provide the [u]Ban link[/u] or if none, the reason** becomes [Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

4 Likes

It is bolded thank you for the help sir.

4 Likes

Also please tell me if i get unbanned thx.

4 Likes

The language that lead to your ban was something you exhibited throughout more than just a day or two of your chat history. Why were you swearing and insulting other players in general as much as you were?

4 Likes

Um I have anger isuses that i am trying to work on at the moment

4 Likes

Also i will try to breath and think about what i am going to type when i am angery

4 Likes