My ban and how I am sorry

Well sir I am going to bed or something else and please write ether what I need to do or if i am unbanned as soon as possible if you are willing please thank you.

3 Likes

It’s a separate button on the forums, not a built in thing on devices:

This doesn’t work. Sorry.

2 Likes

Bro iv been trying really hard i am getting a headache. Please can yuo please
Tell me whats rong with the otherone or tell me how to quote correctly like the bold command like this [u]“test”[u/]. Like the [u] and. [u/] thing please.

3 Likes

Like dude i go to the rules page and select all the text and nothing pops up

3 Likes

#5 Profanity and Related
Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

This is the rule I broke.

3 Likes

I did it. Does this one work for you?

3 Likes

Do you have a reply draft open for the appeal when you have the rules open?

2 Likes

Do you mean like the text box you type in when you do a reply cuz i did and nothing. No quote option

2 Likes

Also the thing i use to select the text on the rules page is blue not gray like yours.

2 Likes

See?

2 Likes

Asked a few other staff members about this, the first idea was to try opening it in the desktop view. For accessing it, open the sidebar, then tap the monitor icon:

3 Likes

Bruh i checked and iv been in moniter point of view i tryed in mobile poit but nothing. Thank you for helping me so much sir though with everything else.

3 Likes

Um sir i know this is a lot to ask but i have done everything else besides this. And i cant quote it even though i keep trying. So may i please be unbanned if you will allow it i have done all of the other steps but i physicly cant do this.

2 Likes

Sir is that ok or not?

2 Likes

It has to be quoted to follow the format. Sorry. If it’s not working on your original device, the only thing I can really suggest is to try it on another device with a different operating system.

2 Likes

Sir i have a idea its simple can you just do a vid of you quoting the rule i broke and show the data in the reply text box?

2 Likes

For example when you quote the in the reply text area it says the name of the person your quoting and the post number.

1 Like

Well, I won’t quote the exact rules, since… well, that would be me quoting the rules for you. Instead, here’s the original quoting format (post 1 in topic ID 421, which is the rules post, with the post owner being system). Try finding the original rules you broke in the rules post and then using it to make proper quotes.

1 Like

This is the rule I broke.

3 Likes

Sir does this one work? Am I unbanned?

3 Likes