Miles the Magician's Ban Appeal #5

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, looking back, I knew full well that spamming all caps in chat was not only against the rules, but was an annoying and stupid thing to do. Not only this, but I found a way to get around the anti-spam system, and proceeded to send multiple all-caps messages in chat, not thinking to contact a mod or to report the bug.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, my ban was fair. Even though I didn’t specifically know the rules at the time, that doesn’t take away from the fact that I broke them multiple times and on purpose.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I should be unbanned because I am sorry and because I have changed. I’m sorry not only for breaking the rules and annoying people by spamming in chat, but for wasting rofle’s time with pointless and rude ban appeals. I have been rude, impatient, and selfish, and I deeply apologize for my actions and words in previous ban appeals. I acknowledge that I am not entitled to a second (or rather fifth) chance after my actions, and sincerely apologize for what I said and how I acted. I have changed, and I will wait as long as it takes in order for my appeal to get recognized and processed. Moreover, I promise to follow all of the rules in the future if I am unbanned, and am once again sorry for all of the trouble I have caused over these past few appeals.

10 Likes

Don’t have anything to say, it’s just about to close lol (also happy easter).

9 Likes

This is about to close again so this is why I’m doing these comments (I don’t want to keep reuploading the same appeals several times).

9 Likes

'Boutta close again lol.

9 Likes

I don’t have much else to say, but I was just wondering when this appeal can be considered and I can be (possibly) unbanned. I’ll wait as long as I need to, I just want to know what that time frame looks like.

9 Likes

Just another bump so it doesn’t close lol.

10 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

8 Likes

This is the rule that I broke:

6 Likes

This is true, however the reason you were banned is this rule:

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

8 Likes
  1. Yes, I found a way around the anti-spam filter.
  2. Yes, I understand how to avoid doing this in the future.
  3. Yes, I agree that I won’t break the same rules in the future.
  4. Yes, I understand that if I break these same rules I won’t get another chance at appealing.
8 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

9 Likes