Making a item exploit in survival

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
i have break one rule don’t exploit items

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
it was fair to ban a person that exploit items for good I manage to exploit items from my main character has OP items then it got thru survival I don’t know what happened but i have change please unban me for doing bad things

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i have change i will never exploit again if i have exploit just ban me ty

6 Likes

idk what is ban link sorry

6 Likes

You can see your link if when you try to join the server while banned.

7 Likes

can i now be unbanned?

6 Likes

You never even provided your ban link.

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

can u check it now?

6 Likes

Format still invalid, you removed the empty space below where your ban link is supposed to be.

7 Likes

is it right now? is it invalid? just tell me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

madeira can i have assistance help

6 Likes

your post was approve am i now unbanned? can I finally play in the server? if yes finally :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it said it ends if it hits 7 days can i make another forum if this dont work?

5 Likes

i made a new appeal should i delete it or let it be? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

madeira help

6 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

7 Likes

nope i did not read the rules because when i first time played on the server i did not read the rules - (my bad) i am guy who dont read something if i am exited and i i like challenges like survival sorry for everything that i made in the past :(.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.