Large timeslot where DG is left virtually unstaffed

from 10:00 PM UST to 8:00 AM UST there are consistently few or no staff members online

isn’t 10pm like 3pm mst? This is when people are usually the most active on all fronts. 8am ust is 1am most, which is around when crane and I typically will be going to bed, I often see crane online at these hours.
The problem is not that there are few or no staff members online, rather that the majority of staff are not staff who actively go out of their way to handle player reports.

I feel this may be unfair to the players in Gamemodes and PvE

This is unfair in the same manner that players from the UK and AU have an increased ping by nature, we’re at the mercy of players who are available at these hours applying and succeeding in their application.

DG is actively one of the better servers in this regard, our anticheat is much stronger than most but inevitably it’s not perfect if it’s even put into place to begin with.
That being said, I’m not writing this to write off what you’re posting about, just that this is the help and support channel, there’s not much we can help with.

All I can really encourage from here is to apply for Moderator or Helper, and keep filing reports! (following the moderator report format if you apply, obviously)

4 Likes