I am sorry for the inconvenience and I apologize for the illegal way of playing

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
hi, i don’t really know what the rules were but i guess i broke some of them just coming to Terraria today i’m new to the game and i didn’t know the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I really don’t know but I guess if I was banned from the server it was in the fairest way possible and I really intend to play on the server as legally as possible.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I did not know much about the rules and the game I am learning but I promise not to commit something illegal if I am given a chance. I await your response, thank you very much.

Edit: I already checked the rules and I’m really sorry for what I did, I’m just looking for another opportunity to play legally even being able to play with my brothers and cousins. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

I have read the rules and I am sorry to have taken items from an application I was really using it for a player in my world to learn about the game but I did not know it was illegal on the servers

3 Likes

Blockquote

It is the rule that I did not comply with, I hope they can forgive me

3 Likes

Any administrator who can review my ban? I’m really sorry

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

This was the rule that I did not comply with and I really intend to comply from now on

4 Likes

It is partially correct, but that’s not the rule I was looking for. Mind explaining this?

You had so many stacks of items, and it takes an extremely long time to obtain such stuff legitimately. It’s a blatant sign of something specific, I wonder what it is? Maybe go have another look in the Rules section.

3 Likes

The rule that I had marked had the similarity to what had happened but I think this is the rule to which I disrespect, I explain what in the image was a duplicate of objects, it will not happen again

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

1.- Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
If I understand that I broke the rules and I promise not to break any again the time I was banned gave me time to read everything about your server.

2.- Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
If I understand how to prevent another problem from happening again, I am sorry.

3.-Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
I promise not to disrespect the server and respect the rules to the letter.

4.-Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
Of course, in case there is an error, I will be here again but if it was my fault I will not bother anymore and I will leave the server.

3 Likes

Alright, before we proceed, mind adding a row of space after every answer in your original appeal?

4 Likes

I already did the space thing and thank you very much for your attention

1 Like

I do what you tell me, just tell me how to do it

1 Like

Take a look at this example ban.

2 Likes

I already did it as you asked me

2 Likes

(Edit the original post, not as a reply)

2 Likes

I already edited the post

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it its edited on my end

2 Likes

Sorry I sent an image in another language this is the original as it comes out

1 Like