How Did You Come Up With Your Name/PFP?

Name:My Friend Always Calls Me This When We Used To Play Together But He Passed So His Favourite Number Was 10 And Mine Was 5 So I Multiplied The Two Numbers And Got It

PFP:Just A Random Minecraft Skelly In My Gallery

11 Likes

shush. (ten charater limi)

9 Likes

I’m really into the Ace Attorney games.

9 Likes

I’ve entertained the idea of getting into the Ace Attorney series, but like any other visual novel series, it’s just damn hard. (These games are practically advanced picture books).

Nevertheless, I did read a bit of the The Great Ace Attorney.

12 Likes

And, we are not gonna talk about your pfp…

For reasons I remember.

10 Likes

why not talk about fadada’s pfp? looks like a few smiley buttons to me

9 Likes

No, your too young.

10 Likes

also, what happened to server clans? there’s an entire category for them, so they must be important, but I haven’t seen anything new in there

6 Likes

They got removed.

9 Likes

wdym removed? Were they banned, or did they simply go out of fashion?

7 Likes

Out of fashion. Not banned

9 Likes

New forums PFP/Name

Name – Gyaraga is the Japanese name of the white bomber aka the player ship seen in the classic 80’s arcade game Galaga

PFP – UGSF Gyaraga Bomber

8 Likes

“Earth Blaster”

I’m gonna go laugh at trolls now for 2 minutes and 7 seconds

8 Likes

NAME - it came up on my brain for no reason

PFP - a blue kirby

8 Likes

Name - My Terraria character was originally named Callie and when i registered using that name it was already taken so i renamed my character to Cawwie and it worked

PFP - YunJin from Genshin Impact because i really like her

8 Likes

I was watching memes…

7 Likes

name - a im pretty good at coming up with names e so i was just thinking of random words and putting them together a

profile pic - i was having a hard time getting a pfp and i remembered i like goats so i went on google and searched satan goat pictures and found something e

8 Likes

Name : i really like a name with like Error, Glitch, and somth like that… so i just make my name '“Error001” i guss its inspired by this thing

PFP : i just search some codelines on google , go to images, and just screenshot it

7 Likes

Name: Was given 10 dollars by someone who is no longer my friend for reasons I won’t say here to make my name Hen Ti ingame

PFP: Honestly no clue I just built something and thought it looked cool, so I sat my character down, grab a coffee, and screenshoted it.

7 Likes

name (fourms) : a lazy made up name that i came up with
name (in games) : being a creeper is cool
pfp (fourms): trials evo is nostalgic and cool
discord username: i use connorb5963 a lot

*its already outdated

5 Likes