How Did You Come Up With Your Name/PFP?

I like that movie

7 Likes

Name - i was eating a slice of bread when i made my character and i thought that the only way to make a bit of bread better was if it was god level, hence the name godlybread.
Since then i have realised that all you have to do is toast it
PFP - i honestly dont know, i just found it after far to long of looking at memes about toast and i thought it was perfect

7 Likes

Not sure if I should necropost this, but here is mine
PFP: OC, have a plot and everything and backstory but no skill/dedication to it
Name: power shortened forwards and backwards, sounded cool in my eyes

8 Likes

It’s not a necropost if it is related to the topic, so ur fine. The story of my “oc” is a below average man with below average iq. However, he is narcissistic so he named himself Mr. Intelligent.

8 Likes

current pfp: blue mountain vector image (last post was outdated)
discord name: same as on the forum

8 Likes

I just saw the image and felt i had to have it as my PFP as i thought it was fitting
(My ingame name is godlybread)

8 Likes

Well now that i’ve finally found this part of forums, guess i might as well join in

Name

Discord

(Sayonix): it just came to me one day, i though i’ve heard it somewhere before, i googled it and turns out ig not, so i chose to keep it, since my previous was too close to my irl name. Later i found out that Psyonix aka Rocket League devs are quite similar and may have been inspiration for it.

Ingame-name

(multi payman): i had gotten bored of mmftw and solo terraria, and decided to get into multiplayer servers, so i decided to make new character for that, so i kinda felt like it has to be multiplayer account, so yeah, but it didn’t sound original nor fun, then i started deleting it, but then decided to just add man at the end, so yeah that’s how multi payman came to life lol

forums

(multi payman): i had it as ign already, so yeah, decided to not change it.

pfp

Discord:

found it on google while searching for joker pfps for my tuppers back quite a while ago, so yeah, it just somehow called to me, and taught me of importance of having a mask. https://wallpaperaccess.com/dark-smile (possibly original source, where i got it from, but obv not the originla one, just one i got it from)

forums:

unknown
I made a set i liked on terrraria, sadly couldn’t use it bc of 1.4.2 stuff in it, so yeah i had to create another that stuck as my main in zombies. Now is too late to change lol.

Additional mentions:

my zombies loadout

my pvp loadout, about it it was meant to be invisible lol, and during night time in pvp it actually was in shadows, sadly now pvp is always forced midday, i could hide at almsot any other time, but midnight and midday lol

8 Likes

my username 0re0 afaik dates as far back as to my first involvement in terraria servers (terraria one), maybe i tried some other name first after being rejected for trying an already registered name
i ended up with 0re0, no idea why, i dont even like oreos all that much. theyre too sugary for my taste

and for discord, i used to have “loadoutreplace” as my name because i had an exceptionally hard time thinking of anything, but now it’s 0re0

pfp is oreo guy made in MS Paint, and the discord pfp is the :hi_spider: flipped and manually edited to say “bye”

9 Likes

my username comes from a youtuber I like, but “Shag” means something bad in british slang so that’s not nice.
my pfp comes from the difficult to get auric squid pet in calamities’ vanities mod. i felt proud so i ssed it and used it as my pfp

8 Likes

Oh good god for me I liked using the obsidian outlaw armour so much that every run on dark gaming was me whipping my enemies to death so yea I have the outlaw armour for my logo and me names “Obsidian Outlawer”

8 Likes

rip nerfed-to-the-ground obsidan armor, only good now until hm or bee armor

9 Likes

Its still better than bee armour
Just now worse than spider armour

8 Likes