How Did You Come Up With Your Name/PFP?

Yeah, read the title. If you can’t read, i can install an auto reading mechanism on your computer, all you need to do is give me your bank account and credit card number… >:)

Ill go first:

Name

My name in real life is Nathan, so that was a bit obvious for that. Anywho, i was trying to play Defly.io with the (super creative) name NateTheGameKid, but there was a character limit for names, so it cut my name to NateTheGameK. I guess it stuck lol.

As for the Nightmare King part, I have nightmares every night since my fifth birthday (im 12, for reference). After a while, ive learned how to control them, how to deal with them, and how to completely abort them (awake myself) if necessary. Over time, I’ve considered myself the Nightmare King, and I played Hollow Knight and eventually I decided to adopt the nickname.

PFP

Well, i found a generic N letter art online for my Youtube Channel’s icon, and it was reallllly boring. So, i decided to spice it up. Over the course of two weeks, I got different N letter arts, colored them and filtered them by hand, and eventually i came up with my current pfp. I don’t think I’m going to change it anytime soon.

22 Likes

Name
I smashed my keyboard

Profile Picture
Funny turtle with a cowboy hat

23 Likes

ah yes, the good old keyboard smash

19 Likes

Name (Solorion)
My 12 year old brain wanted a cool name that involved the sun.
I thought I typed “Solarion” but I typed “Solorion” instead.
It sounded better so I stuck with it. years later I watched gromek and I realized I had a very similar name to Solarion ;-;. It’s still a common mistake people make of me.

Name (Camelot)
The accidental character name I made my DG account under.
I don’t mind being named something else as it gives me a whole other identity in DG.

Profile Pic (Solorion)
A cool picture of a house I found while browsing.

Profile Pic (Camelot)
Just the Diving Gear accessory painted black with the rest of my body edited out in Paint.

19 Likes

Name: My OC’s name.
Profile picture: Just drew my OC.

19 Likes
Name

My name is the name of the Main Character in a Book Series that I like, but very few people know about.
His name is Elric Walker, the average person knows him as “The Reckless Imbecile”, and he has a few notable achievements, including:
Selling a map to miners that lead to an ancient demon portal (He claimed that it was fine because there was a clear warning at the top. The warning was in ancient script. Nobody reads ancient script.)
Reversing the waters in the sewer system of the Elven Capital (This covered the entire royal palace in poop) (On Accident)
Spanking the Royal Prince in public in the middle of a diplomatic meeting… in front of both parties.
Drying up the fountain of youth
Blowing up the the Grand Temple of the Holy Land (On Accident)
Releasing an Army of Man eating gnomes
Turning Nobel’s Children into random animals (On accident)
Causing a snow storm in the middle of summer (On accident)
Burning down the Elves’ sacred tree.
And these are just the things that he does before the story starts!

Profile Picture

I once decided to draw a picture of the king slime, and found it surprisingly easy.

And I eventually adopted that into my PFP

20 Likes

Name: Originates from Ace Combat Zero The Belkan War
DG Main Forum Profile Picture: Xeno Booster/Project Xenon
(my creation)
Discord Profile Picture: Literally my Terraria character LOL

19 Likes

I went amogus 69 times at 4:20 am then i took a picture of a funny cat in a tuxedo

23 Likes

9 years ago when i needed some nickname i was thinking of any. I was playing Minecraft a lot back then. I was giving my friend different ideas about my nickname, and he didn’t like all of them, except one that i have now. Pfp is just showing that i beated ToE2. I am planning to change it when i will beat Sedulous (but i can’t do it for a year)

20 Likes

Btw i already told that in my AMA

18 Likes

u have an AMA? ok

16 Likes

Totally not a rickroll

17 Likes

Name

Geo because the " Neo & Geo" Games, Me being Geo, and mah brother Neo, used to speedrun Metal slug 2,X and 3

The lindrag was litterally something that i just came, Since sometimes 3 Char names werent allowed, so litterally 1 day i decided to say random words, till i liked that one

Profile picture

Usually i just choose an image that looks good on pinterest lol,this is the 4rd iirc

Just one time i choosed my terraria character, That is the one at phase actually

18 Likes

My idiot brain thought it would be smart at 15 to make the most arrogant name possible…
We all know how this panned out, and my favorite color is pink so for the longest time my character was a pink version of my character. But originally I was edgy so I took a picture of my stupid looking character and made it black and white.

17 Likes

The name Camelot is from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
And soon I’m going to make a custom tag that says “It’s only a model” because of this scene:

20 Likes

I was eating KitKat and it kinda rhymes with Cat

The pfp depends on how funny I find a meme to be

18 Likes

Name:
Used the name I always use for multiplayer and single player games.

PFP:
Just took a picture of me in my terraria house. Not much.

18 Likes

Name
random

Profile Picture
nailmaster mato from hollow knight

17 Likes

i knew about the camelot reference lol, i thought more of the King Authur than the Monty Python reference tho, lmao

16 Likes

random? it sounds like the do re mi fa so la ti do thing when you say it right, but maybe just coincidence

16 Likes