Ways To Improve in PvP?

IN THE DEFENSE OF NATE,

this isnt why he is called the nightmare king, its because of this V V V (he made no reference to playing hollow knight to my knowledge (yes i know this is irellebant but i)

in my opinion, role playing is cool (figure 1, Glasia aka the police demon), but i wasnt active for a few weeks on terraria dg so i wouldnt know (also i have like 3 mentions of his nightmare king title here so apparently he talks about it 23.9999/7 but almost never talks about it here? seems odd

also if you refer Nightmare king title to hollow knight, i am a much better pic like have you even seen my pfp

in short, im like the second most worthy for the nightmare king role

i think he would be 4 or 5 someting like that, or he bought terraria on a DS so his version is outdated or something like that

also whats wrong with this anyways? (unless it was at the point of PURE annoyance, like diabolist level (they suck)) in my opinion, role playing is cool (figure 1, Glasia aka the police demon), but i wasnt active for a few weeks on terraria dg so i wouldnt know (also i have like 3 mentions of his nightmare king title here so apparently he talks about it 23.9999/7 but almost never talks about it here? seems odd

IN THE … A N T I D E F E N S E … OF NATE,

you find lepus challenging? no wonder everyone is grilling on you about everything
(i started playing terraria in 2019, but i have the ds version which is pretty backdated)

(also i technically played 2018/17 but it was on a pirated version of terraria and all i did was use builders workshop which i had)

i was referring to what class would you use in PVP if summoner didnt exist, not vanilla

i am amazing at ranting (this is the new glasia player report, isnt it?)

also dont people use the keldeoscope or is that just my thought?

8 Likes